Mepron User Reviews

Mepron - User Reviews

Mepron User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Mepron sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mousse, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 19

Side effects can come on gradual and "sneak" up on you, especially mood/behavioral changes and appetite changes. Be sure to know what the side effects are and be on the look out for even small changes before they get too severe.

Comment from: Northwest Girl, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 06

Since I haven't finished treatment I can't be 100% sure it's gotten rid of Babesia. However, it's easy to take. Only thrown up once after taking it. Has given me a little bit more energy.

Comment from: pbs35, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 11

Dr.said taste awful Ithought NOT SO BAD. Drink a lot of liquid right after taking.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 14

While the form of medication is odd (bright yellow, thick liquid, odd taste) it is easy to measure, and take. Taste isn't too bad, and best to take with food, so that helps "chase" it. I've had one bout of nausea/vomit after 6 weeks of tx. Not sure exact effectiveness since I'm on multiple meds plus meds for Lyme: Azithromiacin, Cryptolepis oil, fish oil, pro-biotics, vitamin D... but since starting these treatments I'm feeling much better, much more energetic. Recently I've been finding throat tightening up into roof of mouth, ear and head which I thought related to work stress, however, I just found out this is one of the potential side effects, as are anxiety and sleep difficulty (experiencing all, thought to be related to work stress, but not my typical reaction to stress). I'm very impressed by the price of the medication: $2,400, but thanks to my insurance coverage, I paid 25$ for a month supply (twice daily teaspoon). Now this yellow liquid seems more like precious gold to me.

Related Reading: stress | anxiety | sleep

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 10

treatment for Lyme Disease, awful taste, hard to measure, rash and awful itchy bumps on arms.

Related Reading: Lyme Disease | rash

Comment from: bewell, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 29

Taking mepron as a preventive after a liver transplant. Find it difficult to measure it is very thick and sticky.I use a empty 10ml syringe to measure.the taste is awful.

Related Reading: mepron | liver

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

This drug is awesome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 09

This medicine hard to get out of bottle, globs, runs over side of spoon. Tastes like ...... supposed to be lemon flavoured... Sight has been affected, distance is all foggy.

Comment from: Praise, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 24

I started taking this medication about 2 mths ago and now I'm free from taking it anymore. It has kept me free from harm and has completed it's task tp prevent pcp. I felt nausea a couple of times but nothing major, A very bitter taste but i have finished the course with the help of God. I payed that the medication be a healing not a sickness to me.

Comment from: prayer, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 27

been taking this medication for over 1 month, no sude effects, currently take at bedtime.Thru prayer all things is possible.