Meridia User Reviews

Meridia - User Reviews

Meridia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Meridia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 30

Wonderful! I've lost 12lbs in 2 weeks. 10mg tab. Full feeling most of the day. Dry mouth on occasion, but good to drink more water anyway. No other side effects. A bit high in cost, but I'm not eating as much- a good balance.

Comment from: mississippi, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 11

this med really works I lost 12lbs in my first week only not to mention that the med itself made me very full and also controlled my cravings

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 05

I have been taking this medication for 4 months and have lost 20 pounds. I wasn't extremly overweight to begin with, but very depressed with how much weight I let myself gain, and started the medication weighing 180lbs. This pill does help with appetite control and portion sizes but it is not a "magic bullet" you have to be mindful of what you eat, and exercise. The life style changes are just as important.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 17

Helped me to feel full quicker. Loved the results!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 02

I HAVE BEEN USING MERIDIA FOR 4 MONTHS NOW THE ONLY THING IS THAT I STARTED TO BLEED DURING CYCLES

Comment from: mmurshedi, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 30

I started on Meridia in Oct (it's now end of Jan) I have lost at least 25 lbs. The only side effect I experienced was dry mouth, which was OK since I needed to drink more water. I also started walking and then added a gym workout. I started running/jogging the first of Jan. I have gone from a size 14 to a 6. I am totally delighted with the results and will run/walk in my first 5K in Feb (I'll be 60 in Jul). It helps you stay on a healthy eating plan but you do need to exercise. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is serious about losing weight.

Comment from: jmc, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 05

I started this in AUgust and have lost 19 lbs so far. I have copd so excercise is not much of an option. I do as much as i can tolerate. I am very ahppy and have had no side effects

Comment from: BeverlyR, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 27

I started a month ago and have lost 12 pounds. I work out 3-5 times a week at Curves Smart and have severely restricted my food intake and do not cheat. I feel great and full of energy. Doc kept me at 10 mg for the second month since I have had positive results. I am faithful to working out and have gone from 175 to 163 in a month. I will continue to take it as long as I can to reach my goal. It has been a life saver for me in controlling my appetite. I highly recommend. I have not always been this heavy in weight. Just four years ago I was a size 8. But stress over a divorce and career change caused me to loose track of taking care of myself. Now, I am ready to take my body back. Drug is rather expensive, but what I save in food costs makes up the difference. I can watch other people around me eat ice cream and snacks and I just don't want them anymore.

Related Reading: stress