Methadose User Reviews

Methadose - User Reviews

Methadose User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Methadose sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 04

you need to work your program. and be truhtful to your self.i use a health dept clinic.youcan get caught up in the games others play

Comment from: dayle, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 25

didn't know that it is impossible and might take up to a year for this drug to leave your body. didn't know that withdrawing even slowly could cause severe problems. think people need more education before prescribing it, so they can make an informed decision before using this medication.

Comment from: wonka141972, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 01

i started going 2 the doc 4 foot pain found out finally i had arthritis and bone spurs in the joints of my toes,ankles and knee he put me on moraphine,fentanyl patches,180 lortab 10s a month 50mgs of done.then i couldn't afford my doctor visits(205.00)plus the meds.so i got kicked out.then i hurt and was dope sick as hell.so...docs office told me 2 go 2 the clinic so i did and then got in 2 another doc but he only gave me 30mg a day i was on 100mgs at clinic.now im not sick but i hurt everyday.i told the new doc everything and he still wont help me anymore?so.................???

Related Reading: foot pain | arthritis | bone spurs

Comment from: DeeJayHm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 03

This is the only drug that has controlled my pain in YEARS. Thank god for it.. No dopey side effects usually (every now and then you might get a little dozey).. Has made my quality of life much much better.

Comment from: tlarson75@gmail.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 28

stopped me from craving heroin which led me to crime,homelessness and hurting the ones i truely loved...

Comment from: janet, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 01

The only problem is that I have "hot flashes" about 15-20 times every 24 hours while taking this medication. My dosage is 7.5 mg twice daily. No other problems noted. It has been very effective in treating the pain.

Related Reading: hot flashes

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 17

recieve the rx at a methadone clinic in my area. rx is helping me with my heroin addiction and has mainly kept me free from illicit opiod substanes. I do not have any urges to use drugs and i am not dope sick when i wake up. my dose is steady at 110 mg

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 03

I have had several surgeries (both knees replaced, hip replaced,shoulders with bone chips & calcium deposits) and suffer from arthritis of the joints. Several times I caught up in the addition of narcotics for both pain & pleasure. What have significantly helped me was a mix of percoset and methadose. I no longer have the desire to over-medicate and it takes some of constant pain away. This combination works great. I can live with the current level of pain and stay on my prescribe dosage. It is rediculus that methadone/methadose is so controlled and the hassle to have monthly screenings just because of the methadone/dose. Doctors, clinics and the FDA need to see the benefits for people like myself.

Related Reading: methadose

Comment from: purpledoctor, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 05

I have been taking 10mg Methadose 4 times a day for over 10 years, it replaced Vicodin . The Vicodin had become non effective for pain relief and I no longer experienced the euphoria of the drug as well. The key reasons I like Methadose is I don't received a euphoric high that could cause addiction, and it helps control the pain (chronic low back and degenerative disc in my neck as well). I also have Crohns and many side effects that cause pain that feels like Fibromyalgia but isn't. I also take Gabitril an anti seizure med at the same time I take my Methadose. I also take Pamelor an anti seizure med just before bedtime. Only once did I run out (I found them a week later in a pillbox I misplaced) and the 2nd day I experienced all the typical symptoms of withdraw. One other time I had a major problem was when a nurse, without doctor's permission, gave me Narcan. I woke up in ICU hours later. I realize my physical being is ‘hooked'; I am sure psychological I could do well without the medication, but I prefer it over other Pharmacological therapies for pain relief. I also take several other medications and they all work well with the Methadose. At this time I am happy with the results at this time.

Related Reading: Vicodin | Fibromyalgia | Gabitril