Methadose User Reviews

Methadose - User Reviews

Methadose User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Methadose sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: msmoomoo925, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 09

I have been in pain mgt. for 12yrs. Tried every and I mean every pain med made. My surgeon had a disagreement with pain dr., called him inconsidered because surgeon not happy with pain mgt. dr.'s treatment after surgery. My "caring" dr. felt I should find new dr.. Yea better chance flying. So, I started methadone clinic and I'm better now than ever. pain is controlled, appetite is better, and I'm not chasing the pain with pills. Thank "God" for methadone 1 dose last 24hrs.

Comment from: freddie123, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 25

One day I started getting spasms as if i were being shocked by electricity. The spasms became worse and about a week later I could not walk. I was bent almost at a 90 degree angle and the quad cane was at it's shrtest setting. Promary care put me on Vicodin, then Percocet. Nurologist sent me to pain management. He did another MRI with an injection for "Higher Definition" and gave me injection of cortosone whyich brough little relief. Finally he gave me 5mg methadone every 4 hours. It was increased to 10 mgrms and now i'm on 40 MGS daily and the pain doesn't cause me to cry out when it shoots down my leg or similar shooting pain. I can walk but carefully but the razor sharp pain is very dulled, thank God

Related Reading: Percocet | pain management

Comment from: krato, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 16

I have Spinal Stenosis and have been through the gamut of treatments. When I switched to Methadone 90% releif in 3 days. I now have my life back. Also taking more does not result in euphoria (like Oxycodone).

Comment from: kuteboy927, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 21

Before I had gotten onto a Methadone clinic, I had no hope, I thought I was going to have to be a herion addict all my life. I had tried to stop on my own but I couldn't. Luckily I have an older brother who used to use that told me about the methadone clinic and it has changed me so much. I honestly don't know what I would of done without this methadone. I am SOOO Grateful. Thank you Lord.

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: November 03

More ease of movement

Comment from: marthalouis, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 05

I have scare tissue in my spine at L4 &L5, plus I have arthritus in my tail bone. My pain management dr. put me on this 3 years ago, with wonderful results. It controls the pain with out any side affects or geeling druged.

Comment from: Rebca8, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 19

I had been having severe pain because of my withdrawal from heroin and methadone eased my body and gave me new hope.It made me feel totally normal again.I absolutely would recommend methadone to anyone in recovery from opiod abuse. It gradually makes you feel good enough to where you don't feel the urge to use and it supresses it, and makes you gain your healthy appetite back.I love methadone its a great medicine.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 30

how long do methadones stay in your system

Comment from: deadtired, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 27

hey look to all pain man people if your shit gets to the point you canot stant it anymore there is no shame in ending it yourself my problem is i have young daughter and i go to bed in tears because im at my limit i have tried it all oxy/methadone injections bla bla bla the doc's hands are kinda tied because what works for one may not work for someone else ubt they can only give what society says is ok any responses to officelift@aol.com keep fighting and be strong as u can someone love and understands u somewhere j.g.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain