Methylin Chewable Tablets User Reviews

Methylin Chewable Tablets - User Reviews

Methylin Chewable Tablets User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Methylin Chewable Tablets sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: towandagal, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 23

I was diagnosed with ADD and severe depression by a psychrist. I have been on many many anti-depressants. The medication that helped me the most was Methylin Oral. I was passed on to many Doctors way too often and began to feel like a guini pig so I stopped believing in mental health drugs all together. Thank you so much for listening, I would like to hear from someone who believes in me. Sincerely, Nancy Rainford

Related Reading: depression | mental health

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 01

Before starting this medication I was having difficulty with daily tasks. I put ice cream in the cupboard and couldnt remember if I had washed my hair already or not while in the shower. Since begining the medication, I have been able to focus and remember what I had and hadnt done yet. Its not a full proof medication, the "to-do" lists are still a required aid.

Comment from: kellye, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

i have more energy, i can oncentrate better and deal with everyday tasks that i once couldn't do. i still have to make a todo list, but everything gets done and i can also deal with my childern in a more effictive way. i love this drug.

Comment from: 7-12 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 26

Seems to get better reviews for older patients, I don't think it works for children very well at all. My stepson has been on this medication for a little over two years and the side effects just keep getting worse. He seems to go a little further into his own world every day.

Comment from: John, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 09

My Presciption 40mgs/day (I only take 20-30 though) After taking this medication for a month now, it has been very good for me so far. The first week being on this med I was skeptical, and it didn't seem to be working very well, but I decided to go a couple more weeks, to see what happens. It seems like once I got to my 3rd week the Ritalin started working better, I know people say it is a stimulant, so it should work immediantley, but I think people don't understand that although it works the first time it may not work right till your body gets used to it. Here are my pros and cons of it so far: Pros: -Better Focus, yeah I still get distracted from time to time, but It's WAY easier to focus and concentrate. -My Vision looks sharper, almost like how a T.V. is when you turn up the contrast. -Better a video games... Hey I'm a college student this stuff is important too lol. -Slightly more sociable, a little less shy -I feel more like a "Normal" person Cons: -Slightly increased heart rate 72bpm to 80-90bpm -I get irrated easier -Occasional mild depression when it is wearing off -Desire to take more, it's scary (I DO NOT do this though) -Decreased Appetite If you're on this med, don't be too quick to judge, give it a month and see if it starts working better.

Related Reading: Ritalin

Comment from: sinkingintograce, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 08

I've been taking it for a month, and the first week it was amazing. I could concentrate on everything, and my mood was even better. Now though, only a month later I can't even tell when I don't take it other than when I don't I feel more moody, less happy. Not helping the ADD anymore, and my mood wasn't this bad before. I feel like my mood depends on this drug and I don't like that.

Comment from: brandonsgram97!aol.com, 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 24

he has been dianoised with this when he was 5 and has been on at least 10 different medications. And this one does not work either.it has made him so mean.Please give us some advice.

Comment from: dar65325, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 28

it gives me headaches, irritable, tired but cant sleep, makes my fibromyalgia and distonia worse!!! I HATE IT. The name brand Ritlin works Very Well. and so does the NAME BRAND adderall. But my insurance keeps REFUSING to ok the name brand. they say I have to try some of the others and it just IS NOT RIGHT !!!

Related Reading: sleep | fibromyalgia | adderall

Comment from: anatomyhardcore, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 06

just started the medication yesterday, i noticed not long after that i focus on one thing at a time instead of my mind constantly running 90 miles an hour over everything you can imagine, i was actually able to focus on what my child was doing instead of day dreaming away. cant wait to go back to school on tuesday to see just how much this medication will help me. so far no side effects, but some weight loss might be a welcomed side effect for me :)