MetroGel 75 User Reviews

MetroGel 75 - User Reviews

MetroGel 75 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication MetroGel 75 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: catbel228, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 29

I've only been on Metrogel for about ten days, but so far, so good. I've so far noticed a decrease in redness and my skin feels much smoother and far less "angry-looking." I use it at night, with Finacea in the morning. My dermatologist also recommended using only Dove Free soap to wash with, and salt/cool water soaks for five minutes two times per day, which is actually very soothing. I've had this problem for so long, thought it was just acne, so I've been attacking it with every product I could find, which was only making my skin worse, more irritated and horrible-looking - I'm so glad I finally made that appt. and read your reviews - they were very helpful and encouraging!

Comment from: happypatient, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 03

First time in my life without acne! Need I say more? I've been using it for approximately 15 months. I use the 1% in the morning only. What a life changer! I am so thankful that my aesthetician recognized the condition, and that my dermatologist prescribed it for me. I highly recommend this product!

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 02

Easy to use and very effective. I've tried every other ointment out there (both over the counter and prescription) Metrogel has been the most effective. I've noticed at least 90% improvement. Haven't experienced any side effects. It did take at least 6 weeks however before I noticed a difference.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 19

I've only been using this for one week with a frequency of every other night. The persistent acne that rosacea caused is completely gone. I'm stunned! I've never had anything work so well.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 24

i've been on this for a little over two years and my skin looked so great i stopped using it for a few months.. then i had another break out, gave it a few weeks to clear up on its own and when it didn't, i started back up with it and my skin is already greatly improved and it's only been two days since i started using it again.. this stuff works wonders!

Comment from: belinda, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 08

After being misdiagnosed for 7 years, I had almost given up hope. But Metro Gel has changed my lifr. I used to have to wear a lot of makeup and you could still see the redness, today I went to work with no makeup on and I was so pleased no one noticed or remarked about my face being red for the first time in years.

Comment from: Nopurplecar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 26

Only been using it for 2 weeks so I hope to rate it higher in the coming weeks. By the way, go to the website and print a card that will let you purchase for no more than 20 bucks.

Comment from: g, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

I used MetroGel for about 3 months, it have not done much for me, it did however, keep my rosacea from more break ups. For the last month, I have not been using any creams recommended by dermatologists. I researched on my own about rosacea and found other way that could help. I drink nettle tea, nettle removes all your toxics from your body and makes your blood stronger, I take extra vitamin C. I also apply on my face Vitamin C Serum, and I found out about Mario Badescu and I bought some creams from them for rosacea. Within 3 weeks I notice change in my face, a lot of redness is going away and do not have breaks ups.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 13

I just developed acne rosacea a month and a half ago after extreme stress and tanning. Once I started using metrogel and stopped tanning, the redness went away in less than a week. I still have tiny little pimples and whiteheads though that have not reduced much at all. I never had these before and I hate them! My derm. prescribed it once a day w/ Oracea (oral antibiotic) and I'm still doing both. I am increasing the metrogel to twice a day now to see if I see improvement. My stress level has not reduced much and I notice flares of the acne and redness when I have a particularly stressful event. When I do have redness I use Eucerin redness relief moisturizer that is green tinted and it works wonders!!

Related Reading: stress | Oracea

Comment from: Bmc4mk2, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 10

Amazing had really bad reaction to another rosacea product cream and this product cleared it up in just 3 days.....