MetroGel 75 User Reviews

MetroGel 75 - User Reviews

MetroGel 75 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication MetroGel 75 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 04

Metrogel did a good job at clearing up the rosacea but really dried out my skin. I'd recomend using an effective moisturizer on stop of the metrogel

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 09

In three days is cleared up my rosacea, I truly do not think I need anything else!

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 12

gives an immediate cooling feel to the skin. appearance is less red. love this Rx but is very expensive.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 30

MetroGel seems to have cured my rosacea. I had incredibly painful tiny white heads covering the apples of my cheeks coupled with sore redness that was actually hot to the touch. I used MetroGel 2X a day religiously for about a month. My skin got a little dry and flaky, but when I decreased my usage and the flakes came off, it was like I had new skin! I still have pink cheeks from having had rosacea for so long (I think some of the capillaries are busted) but my skin is in great shape. I now use MetroGel about once a week mixed in with a little bit of my night time moisturizer.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 03

Works great! You have to be patient however. It takes about 3 weeks for this to work, but the end result is amazing! My skin has cleared and looks flawless.

Comment from: Karen2be, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 28

I have suffered from acne since my teen years it seemed to get worse with age! I was given this gel many years ago and didn't give it a fair chance..you must be consistent! It has worked wonders and no boils even! Always had boils before that time of month..and not now! 15+ years of tetracycline and this is much beter! I will be 40 soon and finally free of acne! I apply three times a day and only have slight dryness..that's great because I am usually so oily! I still have scars from the boils but they are getting better now.

Related Reading: boils | scars