Micardis HCT User Reviews

Micardis HCT - User Reviews

Micardis HCT User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Micardis HCT sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 29

just started bp 1st day 201/143 extreme swelling in hands tiredness, 2nd day bp 181/134 hand swelling going down less worried. my weight is 260 planning on quiting smoking and loosing weight 38 years old. will my blood pressure ever go down to normal? will i ever come off these pills? i am really nervous about my health now seeing what a bad heart can do. my father died 2 years ago from blockages. this medication is helping but wish it would bring my pressure down to normal by day 2 lol. a little note: dont go off it when feeling better because when i did my pressure went up and my hands swelled again, i did have once adominal pain and thats why i stopped the meds on my own. i started again and all is ok. i feel better , no headaches, and no more hard breathing going up stairs. i do feel different on this medication. i feel that my heart is being less taxed. i recommend this drug to anyone at this point. i just want to see when my pressure will go to normal levels. hope this helps.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 01

It has lowered my bp too low. Also feel woozy, and tired, and lightheaded. Also, my memory is hard to access....even a word naming an object in front of me is hard to access...and I am only 44. Will tt doctor.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 20

I was severely allergic. Swelling on one side of my throat and feeling like it would burst or I would stroke out. Also very sore back and arm muscles and tired feeling.

Related Reading: stroke

Comment from: Susan, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 06

seemed to develope a cough. has anyone else experienced this?

Comment from: Jo, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 17

no dizziness, only slight problems when I stand up too fast. Blood pressure went from chronically high to consistently perfect! I have more energy now, and feel better than I have in years

Comment from: meat, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 02

this medication has caused me to have a lot of muscle movement in my eyes and hands. My eyes jump all the time

Comment from: hrkrn, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 16

My doctor first prescribed 80/12.5 to me. I could barely function, I nearly fainted and felt horrible. I cut it in half and take it at bedtime and feel some better.

Comment from: booskitten, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 16

un-controlable hypertension, tried med for 8 weeks, no change in bp. however, swelling in ankles, fatigue, nausea, headaches, bloating, over all felling of ill.