Micardis User Reviews

Micardis - User Reviews

Micardis User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Micardis sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Jim, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 03

Taking this medication along with tarka 420 my blood pressure has stayed around 117/75 for over 3 years.

Related Reading: tarka

Comment from: Ron G, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 19

This stuff isa killing me - bone & muscle aches, headaches, tired beyond belief at times. I'm getting off this ASAP.

Comment from: elizabeth, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 07

Brings my blood pressure down but have low backpain. Treatment now for one month. Anyone else having back problems? No other symtons.

Comment from: DCT, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 05

It has worked well to control my HBP. My only concern is when I exercise or go up stairs. By the time I reach the top of 40 steps it feels like my chest is going to explode. Other than that it has worked great.

Comment from: zoe , 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 27

muscle spasm in legs at night, also in fingers and toes during early evening hours. had to stop taking drug because of this problem.

Comment from: meemo, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 20

have responded well to Micardis, however, have had episodes of ear aches, ear infection, tinnitis and hearing loss....wondering if anyone else has had this problem

Related Reading: ear infection | hearing loss

Comment from: Garlic7, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 16

Much preferable to the 1st drug I took for HBP, Vasotec. Vasotec left me feeling tired, fatigued & unwilling to execise as I normally did, despite a low 5 mg dose. No side effects with Micardis after almost 3 years, maybe a slight increase in itchiness, but am not really sure. Best thing is HBP is under control !

Related Reading: Vasotec

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

I had SERIOUSLY high b/p (normally 180/115). Took this and it is back down to normal (120/80). I had a few side effects in the beginning...first week I just felt WIERD. LIKE REALLY WIERD. Hard to explain but it was like I couldn't settle down and just felt very strange. After that - it went away. I've been on it for about 3 weeks and although my b/p is great, I am still quite tired from the medication. Staying on it and hoping that it passes.

Comment from: HBrady2007, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 31

I switched from using Lisinopril and have a much better experience. I don't have the stupid cough anymore. I am under a lot of stress lately but my blood pressure is great. I haven't had any noticable side-effects except the opposite of what the diarraria is but then it might be the stress. I have been thinking a lot clearer. Not sure about the weight gain...but I have been working out more. I feel lucky after reading what some of the others have experienced. I want to lose the weight and get off of medication all together!

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 07

Does anyone experience eye problems with this med? I have been feeling like my eyes are crossed which makes me feel disoriented. Its been occurring most of the day, off and on. More on than off. Not good. I'm on 40mg.

Comment from: Mike, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 04

I am 63 yrs old and have been on micardusHCT for 3 yrs. I take it in the morning half of a 40mg pill or 20mg. It keeps my blood pressure at a resonably level. If I take 40 mg in 2 or3 days I get light headed.