Micardis User Reviews

Micardis - User Reviews

Micardis User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Micardis sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: yoli, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 02

I have small headace when takinng. but my blood pressure has been under 120/80.

Comment from: daddylonglegs, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 09

Does what it is supposed to do. Effectiveness is diminished if taken with any juices, many side effects, such as dry skin, headaches, dizziness and muscle cramps can be eliminated by drinking LOTS of water. Have to use scisors to get into the blister pack.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: praisesinger, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 01

I've used Micardis for over 2 years and it has worked wonders with no side effects at all. Dropped my BP from 193/120 to 120/70 within a day or two. Recently my Dr. tried me on Lisonopril due to it's lower cost and it was a disaster, BP plummetted, started passing out and heart beat irregular. Went back on Micardis and all problems disappeared. My only problem with it is the high cost, but I will work it out somehow to stay on this medication.

Comment from: justme, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 14

I have used medication for about 2-3 years for HBP. Overall OK. However, have noticed weakness at times as others have indicated. Light-headed, on occasion. The thing that I am concerned with is the tinusitis (ringing in the ears). I read one reviewer who had experienced the same. I am convinced this medication has something to do with it. I was on other BP meds with no such symptoms until I started micardis. Went to ear specialists who did not agree. I wonder has anyone else experienced this ringing in the ears. It is very annoying and would cause me to search for alternative if it is causing the symptoms. BTW, agree blister packs are ridiculous. Surely, they can design something better!

Comment from: qtkitykat, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 10

With Micardis, my blood pressure changed in a short amount of time. I was "back to normal" so to speak 120/80 in about 4 weeks upon my revisit to the doctor. I haven't experienced any side effects thus far and believe that this drug works for HBP for those that can take it depending on case by case basis.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 19

Was on lisinoprol for awhile and was switched to Mircadis. Got rid of my severe cough but now it's back and cannot sleep at night! Have a terrible time breathing and have to sit up a lot on the side of the bed through the night. Not plesed at all. Getting off this asap!

Comment from: Susie, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 07

few side effects, some cramping and foot and finger spasms. Keeps blood pressure down, but what is the rumor that it can cause cancer?

Related Reading: cancer