Micronase User Reviews

Micronase - User Reviews

Micronase User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Micronase sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: carly, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

I have used this drug for three weeks now. The results were immediate and very satisfactory. I do have to eat a mid-morning snack to prevent low blood sugar, but that is the only side effect I have noticed.

Comment from: 19-24 Published: August 08

I took it for about 3 months, it was effective at lowering blood glucose, but I'm telling you watch out for these drugs! They are chemicals going into your body and they are unnatural. My skin became extremely sensitive. I would get dizzy and black out every time I would get up after sitting a long time. I felt like I was on fire and anxious all the time. I finally just quit when I gagged before swallowing the pill. It just wouldn't go down so I listened to my body and said no. I will not use drugs anymore. I no longer believe in conventional medicine.

Comment from: snhsokins, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

I lost a perefctly health baby with the increase of this medicine because my doctor didn't monitor my liver or kidney functions and increased my 1.25 dosage from 1 pill to 6 pills in 2 week

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: milardo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 28

I take for couple years the Metformin w/Glyburid and it does not lower my blood sugar very much. Recently my dr. discover that I have a liver problem, althoug last year my liver was healthy.

Comment from: hooks893, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 24

it has worked well for me

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 13

Seems to do what it says it will. Really don't know.