Minipress User Reviews

Minipress - User Reviews

Minipress User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Minipress sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: gary kilo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 07

I suffer from severe combat post traumatic stress disorder which causes severe nightmares. Upon starting this drug my nightmares stopped almost immediately. After missing a dose one night, I suffered 3 severe trauma induced nightmares. Upon continuing the prescribed dose, the nightmares were gone. The drug works amazing for combat PTSD related nightmares. My quality of life has been dramatically increased as a direct result.

Related Reading: stress

Comment from: Happy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 24

I take Minipress 2mg two times daily for urinary problems connected with Enlarged Prostate and when I started to have urge urination problems. Minipress has worked wonders and I have experienced no side effects.

Comment from: Mandy Cake, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 04

I told my Psych that I would try Mini Press as he stated it would help with my Severe PTSD, nightmares/daymares/flashbacks. I find I sleep 2 hours more however, instead of reducing my nightmares/daymares/flashbacks it has increased them. The vertigo is horrible and lasts all day long so I can not function. Trying to swollow the caps is hard for me as well. Over all, Not a fan of this drug and am weening myself off from it.

Related Reading: vertigo

Comment from: none, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 11

to many tramua in my head

Comment from: gerbercell, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 18

just started the medication. have been taking losinapril as well as exforge, stopped losinapril and started prazosin 1mg twice a day, and kept taking the exforge 1 qday. blood pressure out of control, consistantly 140 to 150 over 103 to 120's. hoping this new mwdication helps, ongoing headaches, blury vision on and off, sweeting during day and night. have a family history of hypertension, diabetes, heart attacks.

Related Reading: exforge | diabetes