Mobic User Reviews

Mobic - User Reviews

Mobic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Mobic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Sparky23456, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: November 19

I worked as a geriatric nursing asst., working many double shifts, doing a lot of heavy lifting, on my feet for 18-20 hrs. at a time. Suffered from knee and shoulder pain due to osteoarthritis; also, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, and bunions. LOTS of pain, daily. I was eating OTC ibuprofen like it was candy, with little to no relief. Mobic has been a Godsend! I now function with minimal discomfort. I do notice that I bruise easier, and I had an episode of rectal bleeding that lasted about 3 days (almost a year ago), but I will not give up the Mobic. I don't EVER want to hurt like that again. It has given me back a quality of life that I thought I'd never have again. I take care of my two grandchildren now, and I would not be able to do that if not for this medication. I am grateful.

Related Reading: osteoarthritis | heel spurs | bunions

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 25

I use Mobic for osteoarthritis pain and stiffness. It has helped tremendously. Don't know what the future holds, but it sure does make my life a lot better. I couldn't function without it.

Related Reading: Mobic

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 30

I am a 52 yo male who has ostheroscopic surgery in my left knee for torn MMC. After the operation in 12/06 went to rehab for 2 mos. but never felt like the ops improved my condition> I got depressed, stopped excercising and gained 100 lbs, even worse for the knee. Changed Drs had MRI doen with my current Dr and he suggested i take Mobic 15mgs. I couldn't get my butt off chair without feeling excruciating pain, now I can work out and move around relatively pain-free. The only side effect thus far is stomach gas. So far I've lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks and can't tell you what a boost mentally that is. I don't take it everyday, maybe everyother day or so. It still works.

Comment from: Hodge, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 10

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS..........I have Psoriatic Arthritis and my hands and feet were both swollen and very painful. I found it difficult to work and couldnt play sport. Taking Mobic has relieved my symptoms so i can live a normal life. However this drug can have serious side effects so ensure you read the directions and know the warning signs. I didnt read them properly and was accidently overdosing. Because the side effects did not seem to surface for some time, i didnt realize that the side effects were related to the drugs. At first i got serious abdominal pains and lost my appetite then a couple of days later i had pain in the centre of my chest. I then had trouble breathing and got headaches and blurred vision. Taking Aspirin for my headaches only made my symptoms more acute. I had to take myself down to the emergency hospital for treatment. The only comfort i could get was by lying down on my back. Once i found out the problem and stopped both the Mobic and Aspirin, i started to feel better within a couple of days. I am still going to take the Mobic but i am now a strong believer of taking as little as possible (less than that subcribed if possible). I ALSO READ ALL THE INTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS NOW

Related Reading: Psoriatic Arthritis | Aspirin

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 27

I had constant knee pain for almost 10 years, this pill got rid of the pain. Darvocet and other pain killers didn't touch my pain. This works better if I take it every day and at night.

Related Reading: knee pain

Published: November 04

I have Fibromyalgia and many other things. I never have pain free days until I started this medication. I am able to walk up and down my stairs without tearing up now.

Related Reading: Fibromyalgia

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 22

The medication worked to relieve my pain, however it caused me to have two stokes! I have warned every and anyone that I have come in contact with that this drug is something to fear!!!!!!

Comment from: vmcgns, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 10

At first I felt great, the pain was gone. Within 6 weeks of using my blood pressure shot up with lots of fluid retention, with small amount of urine production, pain returned. Lost 10 pounds the third day after stopping, needless to say I was in the restroom all day.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options