Mobic User Reviews

Mobic - User Reviews

Mobic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Mobic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: midnight, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 09

I have had severe right shoulder pain for some years. My doctor told me to take aleve which didn't touch the pain. He referred me to a specialist who told me I needed my shoulder replaced. It felt like 6 knives were stabing me all around my shoulder joint and it felt eith jamed or out of joint and kept popping in and out as I did things, very painful. The first day on mobic half the pain was gone. The second day all my knives left and there was just a little muscle sourness left. A month later I am almost pain free. I don't know why it wasn't prescribed a year ago. I can sleep at night now since my shoulder doesn't lock up every 10 seconds.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 17

I was prescribed Mobic for severe neck pain due to degenerative arthritis and bulging disks. Pain was relieved within 2 days but I developed severe lower extremity pitting edema, decreased urine output and abdominal bloating. I will go back to using Ibuprofen for now.

Related Reading: neck pain | arthritis | edema

Comment from: sassa418, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 15

Although no other NSAIDS seem to help me at all, Mobic relieves my arthritis pain within minutes and the relief lasts all day. It even seems to delay my next attack and I, therefore, take it only when needed, not every day. Even this occasional use of the drug is most effective.

Related Reading: NSAIDS

Comment from: Delta Queen, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

I was prescribed Mobic for Acute Osteoartritis. I was on it about a week and found from my knees down I was horribly swollen and pitting. Also lost strength on the right side of my body.I Ended use immediately, but this has scared me to death, I am one to never have any interactions to medications so I became complasent to watching for symptoms and this snuck right up on me. Be Alert when first taking this drug!!

Comment from: jmh, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 09

My husband takes this for arthritis successfully. I took it for three days for a rotator cuff injury. My feet and legs swelled like sausages. (I normally never have swelling). Needless to say I'll not take it again.

Comment from: dcj, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 23

Mobic made my eyeballs swell after a couple of days being on it. It was so bad I had to go see my eye Dr to make sure there was no damage done to my eye. I stopped immediately after not being able to see. Lucky there was no damage but it took a week to get my eyes back to normal.

Comment from: copmom, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 11

I have been talking Mobic for a year and have had great results. It has given me great pain relief and am able to move around better.

Comment from: 2Young2Hurt, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 26

A WONDER DRUG !!! 4 days after using I felt my old self coming back to life. I have used less pain meds in the last month than I have in 5 years! The first few days of actually doing light housework I kept waiting to wake up the next day in severe pain unable to move. I've lost nearly 3 years of my life in pain & so far I'm at one month on Mobic - what a miracle drug. Just pray it keeps doing it's thing! I'll check back in a month for update. :-)

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 03

i have severe osteoarthritis for more than 25 yrs and Mobic has been great for me..it has given me back about 70% of my mobility and enabled me to be working full time...without it i see an extreme difference in functioning!! i highly recommend it over other meds used for this because it isnt so harsh on the stomach...without Mobic i probably would not be able to do much of anything anymore.

Comment from: Dawn, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 18

I have been taking mobic for 4yrs now. I can now raise my daughter the way I need to. Before I couldn't even walk without help of some kind. Now that I take mobic it is awesome. It is a mirical drug for me.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options