Mobic User Reviews

Mobic - User Reviews

Mobic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Mobic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ncchefs, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 04

I had joint pain in my left hip for years - x-rays didn't show any damage & therapy was never recommended. Finally I was diagnosed with bursitis & prescribed Mobic - it has changed my life! I joined the fitness center, do Tai Chi 2x week, walk, garden & anything else I couldn't do for a very long time. I take 7.5mg a day with no side effects. My doctor monitors my liver function with periodic blood work & is happy with my progress and so am I!!

Related Reading: bursitis | fitness | liver

Comment from: In need of relief, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 09

I get good relief from this medication. The drawback is that I can never take more than 3 weeks in a row due to stomach pain. Once the medication's effects start to provide relief, within a couple of days I am having bad stomach pains. I have also noticed significant bruising. I am not sure if either of these concerns are harmful.

Comment from: Booya, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 10

Had partial knee replacements (both) 2 years ago without relief. Ready to have total knee done because cortisone shots no longer effective and pain wearing me down. Ortho Dr. gave me Mobic 7.5mg and heaven! The pain has significantly decreased and I am more active. Gave it to my husband for his arthritic hip since he refuses hip replacement and he has also obtained relief.

Comment from: Linda, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 10

I have five herniated disc in my back, and have been on practically all the NSAIDS over the last 23 years, but none has helped me like Mobic. It was recommended by the anti coagulation team, as I also take Warfarin. I can't believe how much this medication has helped with my chronic pain syndrome! I have had no issues with stomach pain, but I take the 15 mg pill with food.

Related Reading: herniated disc | chronic pain

Comment from: dragonfly, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 04

I have osteo arthritis in my knees, neck, and pelvis (broke my pelvis several years ago) This medicine has helped alot, but it doesn't take all the pain away. But, it has helped more than any other medicine paired with ultram as needed and soma before going to bed. I would encourage anyone with chronic pain to at least try this medication.

Related Reading: ultram | soma

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 25

When I first started Mobic it helped me very much. It is now 2years and it really is not doing So well. I am always in pain.

Comment from: kj, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 20

I took Mobic 7.5 twice on first day. Got up next morning with a rash under my breast. Took the morning dose of 7.5. Later on in the day got the most severe sore throat ever; it came on with no warning signs. I later had chills and flu like symptoms. Needless to say I didn't take the evening dosage.

Related Reading: rash | breast | sore throat

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options