Monodox User Reviews

Monodox - User Reviews

Monodox User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Monodox sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: johnnie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 05

hives

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: Vegasgranma, 55-64 (Patient) Published: September 11

For the last 40 years I have had cysts on diffrent parts of my body (espicaliy bad on my underarms) and had body ordor even if I showerd 3 times a day . I asked all kinds of doctors what can I do take for this? Most would say NOTHING others would give me diffrent antibiotics some would work for 2/4 weeks then they would come right back. Then this wonderfull Dr.perscribed me Monodox 100 mg Plus some gel wash,spray and gel. whitin 5 days the b.o. was gone and no more flair ups.I have been taking this combo for 2 months now .No side effects (that are listed?) I have a script for 8 months . My question is Will the cysts come back when I stop taking them or will I have to be on them the rest of my life?

Comment from: Ana, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 12

I usted Monodox last year for my cystic - hormonal acne.. Worked beautiful , so happy to see my skin soo healthy and clear for the first time in years .. Unfortunately in January I back with the problem..and until now I cannot buy Monodox , the coupon Doctor gave me not woks at all , drug so expensive almos $500 ish for my treatment..Can anybody tell me what can I do???? Doxycycline is not working at all and my acne is getting worse and painfully . Help me please my email is abalmacedajarquin@hotmail.com ...

Comment from: chevy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 07

My acne got worse at the beginning.....but finally it is clearing up after 2 months..I am using Ziana gel too...

Sex & Relationships

Get tips to boost your love life.