Motofen User Reviews

Motofen - User Reviews

Motofen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Motofen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 15

When is Motofen going to be available again?? I stocked up on it months ago (just in case they took it off the market again -- and they DID) but am down to a week's supply! Anybody know what's going on!!??

Related Reading: Motofen

Comment from: Sis, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 07

After several trials and errors, this medication changed my life. However, upon trying to obtain a refill of my prescription, I have been advised by Valeant Pharmaceuticals that it is out of the drug and it is back ordered until August, 2008. No warning, nothing. I don't know if a physician can prescribe a different medication which will give me similar results. It is very frustrating to find something that works and then have it taken away.

Comment from: imarrow, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 03

I've had to suddenly stop this drug after taking it for 15 years. Now I am also housebound and need relief from somewhere.

Comment from: Dawn, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 12

My experience with this drug is very similar to the last patient's. I love it, it works wonders for me. Now it's unavailable, and I could just scream

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 16

I have used this drug for 5 years. Without it, I am almost housebound with IBS. I have not been able to find a replacement for this since it has been on backorder from the manufacturer. I have tried many drugs over the years, but nothing works as good as this.

Comment from: poohawk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 23

Taking Motofen, I feel as close to "normal" as I would imagine. Car trips, going out to dinner with friends, in short, going anywhere where finding a bathroom is uncertain...all is possible with Motofen. I call it my "miracle pill." Why is it off the market? Help!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 23

I have Crohns. The ease of using Motofen has made my life much easier. This medication has given me the confidence to be able to go on outings with my family that would not be consider without Motofen.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 03

I have radition colitis my diarrhea is so bad there are days I can't leave the house. No trips or activeties, because I have no idea when or where I will have an attack. This medication does work.

Related Reading: colitis | diarrhea

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 20

Amazing drug. I have ibs-d. Only thing I can take and not have to worry about finding a bathroom. So happy it is back on the market!!!

GI Disorders