Motrin User Reviews

Motrin - User Reviews

Motrin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Motrin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 02

knee pain after knee replacement

Related Reading: knee pain

Comment from: lek0423@aol.com, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 21

I take two 800 mg Motrin in the a.m. for muscle pain in the buttock. It eases the pain for the day. I can work outside but by nightfall the pain is back. I take one 800mg at bedtime; then repeat the same thing the next morning.

Related Reading: muscle pain

Comment from: stillsteve, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 28

Nerve damage to right arm and hand. As nerves heal they create pulses of pain and a pin and needle feeling,as well as a burning feeling.

Comment from: ReginaKing65, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 26

I have Lupus and Arthritis along with all the stuff that goes along with Lupus. Lots of pain and inflammation. I have been using 800mg Ibuprofen for over 3 years. It help tremendously but after the dose starts to wear off the pain is back slamming full strength. No easing into it. I have had EDG and Colonoscopy with no GI side effects from taking this medication. I do always eat when taking it.

Related Reading: Lupus | Ibuprofen

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 17

my hands swell with this

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 23

Long term pain control.for total hip replacement.

Comment from: FugginChuck, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 27

The 800mg tabs took 4 days before my stomach was in painful knots.Three weeks after taking it, my stomach settled.

Comment from: Migraine Lady, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 23

I have been using Motrin ever since I had my 2nd child a year ago. I am nursing still and unable to take my migraine medication. It works most of the time. I usually will try Tylenol with a cup of coffee and after several hours if that hasn't helped, I then proceed to use the Motrin 800mg. The side effects that I am starting to have after taking it is: shortness of breath, difficulty taking deep breathes and sometimes my chest feels heavy after like someone is sitting on it. After talking to my mom who has been taking this for almost 2 yrs, was having the same side affects. so I am really cautious and only take it when it is absolutely needed.

Related Reading: migraine | Tylenol

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.