Moxatag User Reviews

Moxatag - User Reviews

Moxatag User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Moxatag sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 23

I had strep and my doctor prescribed Moxatag because it is so easy to take! Once a day rather than 3 times a day-AWESOME! It costs a bit more than generic but was well worth it to take only one pill a day!

Related Reading: Moxatag

Comment from: None, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 30

My throat was closed and I could not swallow. I took this and advil and within 24hours I was doing so much better. I wish there was a generic because this was a little pricey @ $50.00 for 7 tablets & that was with my RX plan!

Comment from: Butterflyevans63, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 02

It's been 5 day's no relief yet so I'll wait until the 10nth day. The only thing or side effect is this dang headache that I get and have to take Advil to relieve the pain.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Vicloc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 16

After having a sore throat for four days, I went to my doctor and he prescribed Moxatag 775 for me. After taking the first pill, I went to bed. No relief at first. I got "cotton mouth". I coughed and my sleep was restless. I awoke feeling "spacey". Now 24 hours later and after taking the second of ten pills, I feel better. Not coughing too much anymore. Will wait for the tenth day to make my final analysis on this drugs effectiveness.

Related Reading: sore throat | sleep

Comment from: Me, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 09

I was prescribed this medication for an ear infection and sinus infection. After the first dose the clogged feeling in my ear was gone. And the fact that I have to only take it once a day is great.

Related Reading: ear infection | sinus infection

Comment from: RGV956GIRL, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 07

This is a very good medicen. I just keep getting very bad headaches.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 11

My teenage daughter had a sinus infection and the start of tonsillitis. She took a 10 day treatment. By the second day, symptoms had almost gone completely with some stomach upset. Every time she took the pill, it made her very hyper and unable to concentrate. Luckily she only had to take 1 day and took them in the afternoon and then slept it off before school. Pills were giant and I could not have swallowed them but she did not have a problem. Overall I would recommend it though to knock out a sinus infection really fast.

Related Reading: tonsillitis

Comment from: bb, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 07

i had severe strep i could not eat or drink for 2 days, after taking Moxatag i felt better next day, day 4 i feel 90% better

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 24

im on day seven,finally feel some relief

Comment from: Cici Kalnt, 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 05

I had a sore thoat for four days now. It's only been two days and I still have no relief. My doctor told me I should be feeling the effectiveness within the first night, but I didn't. The first night was restless dry pain, but if I frequently swallow it does ease the pain. He gave me 10 pills, but he said by three days i'll be better. Let's hope it does. Over all, I do think this medication works, but I don't expect any fast results anytime soon.