Myambutol User Reviews

Myambutol - User Reviews

Myambutol User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Myambutol sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Lulu, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 10

I had a severe reaction in my mouth and throat. Felt like my tongue was on fire and swallowing over small rocks. Had a bad case of thrush.Could not eat for 5 days. Had to come off it.

Related Reading: thrush

Comment from: Lars, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 21

This medication made me extremmely ill, the Doctors had to keep taking me off of it periodically to let my liver have a rest and let me feel like I wasn't going to die for a few days. I don't know if it's helped with the infection or not, I am still getting the headaches I was getting before the diagnosis of a rare type of non infectious Tuberculosis.

Related Reading: liver | Tuberculosis

Comment from: 65-74 (Patient) Published: March 23

Horrible drug for me. On it two weeks with severe nausea, some vomiting, dizziness, tingling in feet and black floating dots in vision. I've been off it 5 days now and still have the nausea and floating dots.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: MICHAELRAY47, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 05

AFTER MY LUNG REMOVAL I WAS PLACED ON THIS MEDICATION ALONG WITH 2 OTHER ANTIBIOTICS. I WAS TO TAKE THIS MEDICATION FOR A PERIOD OF 18 MONTHS WITHOUT INTERUPTION. WHEN I REACH 10 1/2 MONTHS MY VISION WENT BLANK.. LOST MY SITE FOR A PERIOD OF 16 MONTHS. THERE WAS NO INDICATION OF VISION PROBLEMS, I HAD ALREADY RETURNED TO WORK AND THE LIGHTS JUST WENT OUT. SO BE CARFUL