Mycelex User Reviews

Mycelex - User Reviews

Mycelex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Mycelex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: drsherry, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 07

I am taking Doxil, a chemotherapy drug for the treatment of Ovarian Cancer. It has caused mouth sores and my doctor prescribed Mycelex. There is NO TASTE to this simple to use lozenge. Just pop it in, let it sit on your tongue, and it dissolves. EASY...

Related Reading: Doxil | Ovarian Cancer | Mycelex

Comment from: Scotland, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 18

My stomach has bothered me since I started this treatment

Comment from: Bess, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 20

I've only been on Mycelex for 3 days.I wish I would see quicker results however;I will do the reccomended full course of treatment (14 days).

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 11

It seemed to help after the first few days of use, but then I forgot a few doses, and it came back and now I cannot get rid of it. I'm on my second bottle. Side effects include painful stomach cramping and diarrhea. I have Crohn's, so I do have an especially sensitive stomach, though.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: apolston1, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

I had 4 surgeries in 5 weeks the last one due to a bone infection. I was put on IV antiotics for 6 weeks and usually have a problem with oral antibiotcs causing yeast infections and thrush. I have been pleased with Mycelex because I've had no signs of a flare up. My stomach has'nt bothered me and they don't tast bad.

Related Reading: thrush

Comment from: billgg, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 18

Aftering Mycelex for 7 days, I have had good results, but the ALLERGIC REACTION has been my problem, headaches, severe dizziness, after taking would had some trouble breathing hard to swallow food down into the esophagus unless I washed it down with water. Very small bits of food that I would chew up into small pieces.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

From WebMD