Mycobutin User Reviews

Mycobutin - User Reviews

Mycobutin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Mycobutin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: becky, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 19

In less than two weeks, I was so depressed that I cried all the time. All I wanted to do was take hot baths in 100 degree weather. I was so tired I told my doctor I had never been this tired. He took me off the drug and in a weeks time I was okay.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 20

I have been taking the medication for 15 months and have had 11 consecutive negative sputums for MAC. I have had some joint pain and stiffness but I have been able to tolerate it. I also have some nausea and diarrhea but am unable to determine if it is due to this medication as I am taking 2 other MAC meds. My physician states that the joint problems are from this drug. I am pleased that the drug has been effective for me.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: typmayo57, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 12

This medication made me extremely ill, in fact I ended up being hosptialized from taking it.

Comment from: Rene13, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 01

Ihave had MAC for a year. My first doctor put me on Biaxon for months and I wasvery sick every day. He took me off, but the MAC was still evident. I have a new doctor and am on Myambutol Oral 3 times a day. I have a few pains, but believe it is from the colder weather.

Related Reading: Myambutol