Myfortic User Reviews

Myfortic - User Reviews

Myfortic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Myfortic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: nancy, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 05

Everything had been going pretty well two years after my transplant. Now I have developed terrible mouth sores and stomach pain because of myfortic. My doctor is trying to resolve it. I agree that myfortic is better than cellcept. I thought cellcept would kill me. And I guess it almost did.

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 11

side effects have been bothersome

Comment from: MELISSA D. OF INDY, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 25

I started taking Myfortic before my second transplant three years ago.. I had previously taken celcept and had an adverse reaction to it after taking it for 7 Years. Myfortic has been a God send and made all the difference in my day to day life.I have no real systoms, sometimes headache, but all in all can't complain.

Comment from: James, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 29

This medication is easy to take and I am very satisfied with it,has work very well

Comment from: lupus, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 31

I currently take this drug due to "some" renal failure. I have had large amounts of protein in my urine. I am also a Lupus patient. I'm still not quite sure what it's doing for me. I have been on Cellcept but it is too harsh. Myfortic is also but I tolorate it. I take 2and a half pills per day...900mg daily. It has been ruff for me most times due to dirreah and loss of appetite. I've loss weight also.

Related Reading: Lupus

Comment from: cm, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 09

join pain relief

Comment from: Chat Cat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 08

I am taking Myfortic (Indian generic) because of a kidney filtering problem (idiopathic membranous nephropathy). I have taken it for about 8 months along with declining amount of prednisone. So far, the combination seems to have worked magic (dramatically reduced proteinuria). Previous attempts to used Cellcept (also Indian generic) were a gastro disaster (18 months of diarrhea). We continue to monitor the situation closely but so far, so good.

Comment from: Peg, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 23

Some of the side affects I am experiencing are dizzyness,occasional changes in vision, and trouble sleeping. Tests show it appears to be working. I'm taking it to avoid a kidney transplant later in life. I'm leaking protien.

Comment from: a c fung, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 08

i am not sure with this drug would effective with chronic renal failure after the transplant for more than 20 years