Naftin Cream User Reviews

Naftin Cream - User Reviews

Naftin Cream User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Naftin Cream sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: haru, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

Started using this antifungal for a persistent groin affectation on my right groin, and within the next two days the totality of my groin area got irritated and started getting the same infection all over. Furthermore, new patches started on my hip-side and a bigger spot developed on my left thigh - from my back to the mid-calf; later, most of the areas started bleeding. Definitely a horrible experience for a $250+ medical tryout.

Comment from: zigv6bnuc, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 16

Naftin for nail fungus as presribed to me has been absolutely useless

Comment from: 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: September 13

Naftin GEL most easily applied w/extraordinarily RAPID absorption; CREAM MESSY takes FOREOVER TO GET ABSORB & stains clothing-would like info re:potency and absorptive rates of GEL vs CREAMS & EFFICACY.

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 24

Took to long to work

Published: February 06

Has anyone experience reddening of the toe nails?

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 21

works fast,very expensive

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 29

used it for about 3 weeks and thought i was cured. one week later after finishing the treatment it came back.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 22

Slow developing toenail fungus that started near the nail bed of my big toe turning the nail white from bed to nail tip. Both Naftin cream and anti-fungal powder was rubbed into the nail each once daily. It took weeks before normal nail was seen growing again. The bad nail has almost grown out 10 months later.

Related Reading: Naftin cream

Comment from: Lee09, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 26

Had fungal "rash" around nose and mouth for several months. I tried every natural treatment available. The dermatologist prescribed me Naftin cream, to be used twice a day. After a couple days I almost stopped using it because it seemed it was getting worse, but I kept using it as I have heard about fungus die off and that it can get worse before getting better. I am VERY happy I kept using it. Now, one week later, my skin is 95% better and I can be seen in public again without embarrassment! I would recommend this cream to anyone with a fungal problem. Remember, keep using it even if it seems like it's getting worse!!!! I also used emu oil at night, as I heard it is anti fungal and can help the medicine penetrate deeper. I never post reviews on medicines, but this one is amazing!!!! I'm so thankful the Dr. told me about it...

Comment from: jay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 23

I used naftin for about 4 mths because of toe nail fungus on my left toe. I used it with Golbond powder as prsicribed by my Dr. twice x2 daily after washing my feet with soap and water, removed execess flaques... took pictures before and after begining of the treatment.payed $75 co pay after my insurance. bottom line this stuf don't work for me.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 17

My daughter had ring worm of the scalp and used an antifungal shampoo thaqt would help but not clear up. It has only been a few day sn and we are already noticing improvement.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 26

did not work