Nalfon User Reviews

Nalfon - User Reviews

Nalfon User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nalfon sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Dee, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 09

I have taken the medication 5 days for heel spur and have thrown up 4 times. Medication not effective for me.

Comment from: gpittman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 10

I have been taking this med. for 8 days & the dr. gave me 8 more days for bone spurs on foot. also gave 2 shots of cortizone.I have had some reliefe but dont know if its med.or the shots. Its all i can have of both so ill see. next step surgery.

Related Reading: bone spurs

Comment from: irahs, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 20

Prescribed for Plantar fasciitis. The pain is almost gone! Now I can walk without limping and concentrate on non-prescription treatments. My doctor told me to take it after I eat a meal because it will upset my stomach. Was he right! ALWAYS eat something before taking Nalfon.

Related Reading: Nalfon

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 08

I was given this medicine by my foot doctor for heel spurs. I hasn't done anything for me at all, also made me very tired. I find the medicine was not helpful.

Related Reading: heel spurs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

I took this for a heel spur for two weeks, along with using a plastic heel support inside my shoe during the same time period. No improvement at all, ended up getting a steroid shot in my heel that cured the pain within 3 days. INTERESTING NOTE: The arthritis pain in my knees was pretty much eliminated during the time I took this medication, so it obviously works for some things.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: lovelocklady, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 11

I have rave reviews for this NSAID. I am a retired RN and took this insted of ibuprofen for all my aches and pain. It's the best of them, but I can't find a company that sells the generic

Related Reading: ibuprofen

Comment from: Nalfon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 03

I had an anaphyllactic reaction from this drug and nearly died!

Comment from: rw francis, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: October 12

I have tried this and hydrocordone off and on for 15 years, nalfon seems to be less harder on my body, and releives my pain fairly well, as I have severe degenerative arthritus of the spine and joints, with numbness of legs, arms etc. in my body at different times

Comment from: Ahava212, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 07

I was given this medication by a very smart doctor. I have the WORST menstrual cramps I have ever heard of. For example, last night I woke up cramping, my period just starting, feeling so much in pain I was nauseous. Fenoprofen calcium is the only thing that unknots those muscles and allows me to function normally during the first few days of my period.

Related Reading: menstrual cramps

Comment from: Lenacs, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 17

Heel spur for about a month.....went to the doctor and was prescribed Naflon 400mg.....worked like magic after 24 hours. I am now able to walk correctly instead of hopping. Costly but worth every penny.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options