Nalfon User Reviews

Nalfon - User Reviews

Nalfon User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nalfon sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: hrjpayne, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 31

I was in a severe car accident and have arthritis because of many surgeries. I was on Celebrex for a month and it just wasn't doing it for me. I have been taking this medicine for 3 weeks and I already see an improvement. This medicine helps me to go about my day in a more normal way.

Related Reading: Celebrex

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 12

My legs and feet were swollen. Nalfon took the swelling away in just one 30 day treatment. However, I have a family history of CAD and I suffer from HBP and high cholesterol. I don't think this drug should have been prescribed for me.

Related Reading: cholesterol

Comment from: Ross, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 10

I have severe swelling in my feet due to Arthritis and have been taking this for about a year (I resist having surgery now) and find it to work fairly well. I take 600 mg 3 times a day, and it help me to walk with only moderate pain.

Comment from: edgreason, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 22

diagnosed via blood test and symptoms, at the age of 14. at age 27 was experiencing severe problems with mobility and pain. After starting Nalfon 400, relief was almost immediate, and with intermittent use, (I only took it when I was hurting bad) over the next year or so, I was pain free for years. I tried asprin,motrin,ibuprofen,tylenol,I don't remember some of the others. After taking Nalfon, I was in "remission" for years. I didn't need anything until I hit my late 40's and early 50's. email me at edgreason@yahoo.com. you can come meet me and I will testify.

Related Reading: tylenol

Comment from: SLang, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 19

Had it given to me as a sample for wrist pain. It worked ok, for that , BUT it is great for alot of my other aches and pains ( low back and also shoulder). I swear by this drug and I recommend it to everyone becacuse I have tried everything. The nalfon agrees with me well, no stomach pain,no side effects and rapid easing of ailment. Have not been able to get the 200mg any more so i am getting the 400mg ( hard to find either at any pharmacy, they usually have to order it). Have not seen generic either, dont know if anyone makes it??

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options