Naprosyn, Anaprox, Anaprox DS User Reviews

Naprosyn, Anaprox, Anaprox DS - User Reviews

Naprosyn, Anaprox, Anaprox DS User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Naprosyn, Anaprox, Anaprox DS sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: LV2HNT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 28

I took the med for 8 days @ a dose of 500mg in the AM and 500mg in the PM. ON THE 8TH DAY I PASSED OUT FROM A LOSS OF BLOOD. BLEEDING IN THE STOMACH. WHEN RESCUE TEAM SHOWED UP I DID NOT HAVE A PULSE AND A BLOOD PRESSURE OF 54/40. SPENT 2 DAYS IN ICU. DOING BETTER NOW BUT STILL VERY ANEMIC. ASK YOUR DR ABOUT THIS IF YOU HAVE HAD GI TROUBLE.

Comment from: retail worker, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 30

I HAVE NAPROXEN FOR 2 YEARS NOW FOR BACK/DISK PAIN. I HAVE HAD FEW SIDE EFFECTS EXCEPT FOR SOME SLIGHT SWELLING IN HANDS .THE MEDICATION SEEMS TO CONTROL MY BACK PAIN SO I CAN FUNCTION THROUGHOUT DAY .I WORK RETAIL SO THERE IS SOME LIFTING INVOLVED.I TRY TO KEEP MY LIFTING AT A MINIMUM SINCE IT SEEMS TO AFFECT MY PAIN LEVEL. NAPRXEN HELPS KEEP MY PAIN UNDER CONTROL

Comment from: asweitzr, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 02

It was as if it was immediate relief because within 6 - 8 hrs. I no longer had the excruciating pain in my heal that nearly crippled me. I could hardly walk and now I can walk without limping. It was throwing my alignment of my spine out. I am very thankful for this drug. I am thankful my doctor prescribed this medication. My doctor said it was an inflamation in my heal.

Comment from: cocoa, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 12

It helps the swelling but I have constant stomach pains each time I took a dose. I had to stop taking this prescription.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 13

Heartburn heartburn heartburn... nothing but heartburn since I've been taking this drug. It does it's job pretty well but I have also had to start taking 2 Zantac tablets ans several more Rolaids a day. Paired with a pain killer it really does help a lot.

Related Reading: Heartburn | heartburn | Zantac

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 10

-pain and swelling reduced quickly -able to resume work activities

Comment from: brendasue, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 04

I took this for 9 days. Started having dizziness/nausea--just not right. Also diarrhea. Did nothing to help the pain. Still having diarrhea/nausea after being off for 3 days. How long does it stay in the system?

Related Reading: dizziness | diarrhea

Comment from: hause1st, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

I 'm supposed to take 250mgs. 2xs a day, but i only taken 4 pills in 2 days and now my legs are swollen and they are hurting from the fluid build up! I'm not to sure what to do as one time i developed rabdomialisis, and i feel like this med. is causing me to develop it again and i'm going to stop this med., and see if the swelling goes away, and if so then i will need to report this to the Dr.! 9-11-2009 P>S> has anyone else had this side effect to date that has yet to note on Web MD? If so Please Let Us know! Thanks!

Comment from: mdcc1959, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 11

constipation and nausea

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: April 23

stomach pain and confusion no relief from pqin and has made my anxiety worse

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 15

Prescribed for swelling and pain (arthritis) in my ankle. Dr. said it would take a couple days, pain and tenderness went away within a few hours and lasted a long time. For the first time in months I have gotten out of bed and not limped or had to use a cane. On second day fo treatment and I can stand and walk without any help. Mind nausea for about 90 minutes after taking a dose but it was tolerable. Nothing that adding a piece of toast or crackers after taking won't solve.

Related Reading: arthritis

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options