Nasacort AQ User Reviews

Nasacort AQ - User Reviews

Nasacort AQ User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nasacort AQ sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 06

I suffer from severe allergies year round and have been prescribed all the most popular medicines. Nasacort has been the only one to really clear up my sinuses. Its an amazing drug.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 04

This cleared up the pain and nasty post nasal drip in my sinuses, but the side effects are significant. Screaming headache and my eye constantly twitches. Muscle and joint pain, particularly in my hands, wrist and jaw. I will not use this med anymore.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: laurie2860, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 24

i have been using Nasacort AQ for several years now due to inflammed, red nasal passages from my allergies. it has worked to keep my tissues moist without a runny nose plus no more stuffiness. also, it's easy to use.

Related Reading: Nasacort AQ

Comment from: (Patient) Published: November 18

I am going to try this medication soon, I went to ear, nose, throat specialist and he told me my nose (due to year round allergies) looked like baby with diaper rash. He did give good instructions on how to use it (because it will irritate your throat, etc) 1) Drink some water first (to help with throat irritation) 2) Use a salt water over the counter spray in each nostril 3) Blow your nose very hard 4) 2 squirts of Nasacort AQ in each nostril 5) Drink some water again.

Related Reading: diaper rash

Published: September 29

could cause panic attacks and crusty nose

Related Reading: panic attacks

Comment from: flower girl, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 17

After YEARS of self treating w/ otc drugs and little relief, I finally went to an allergist. Why did I wait so long? This drug had a truly miraculous effect for me. ALL symptoms were alleviated after about a week. No side effects and no nasty taste!! (Just wish there was a cheaper generic.)

Comment from: Mack, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 05

When examined for sleep apnea, my doctor gave me a sample. It helped clear up a lot of my post-nasal drip. Helped cut down on my snoring. Also, allergies don't bother me. I used to get the bleary eyes, where you could not focus. Have not had that problem since I began using Nasacort AQ.

Related Reading: sleep apnea | snoring

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 29

I have tried many medications both oral and nasal for allergy related inflammation. The one big problem I noticed, and it took me while to single it out was not to take it before bedtime. It makes it very difficult even with sleep aids to go down.

Related Reading: allergy | sleep

Published: March 25

I suffer from severe year-round allergies and chronic sinusitis. In the spring, when pollen is in full swing, this nasal spray is crucial to my survival, as it isn't as harsh as some of the others on the market. If you are experiencing nose bleeds, try to spray with the opposite hand (use your left hand for the right nostril and vice versa).

Comment from: 25-34 Published: February 08

I tend to suffer from sinus infections because something about the shape of my sinuses doesn't allow for proper drainage, thus the bacterial buildup & resulting infection. This spray has gotten rid of an infection for me without the use of antibiotics! I don't use it daily, but when I feel like my allergies or sinuses are acting up I'll use it 2 or 3 times and usually it takes care of the problem. I know the literature says it doesn't work immediately, but I get quick results. Can't really talk about side effects because I don't use it daily. If you have allergies that cause sinus complications, give it a try!