Nasacort AQ User Reviews

Nasacort AQ - User Reviews

Nasacort AQ User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nasacort AQ sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Picky, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 27

I was very happy with this medication. Over-the-counter allergy medicines make me sleepy and/or don't alleviate my allergy symptoms. This alleviated all nasal and eye symptoms with no side effects. No sleepiness or mental fog either. A+!

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 14

I've been on antihistamines and decongestants for over 20 years for allergies, in the last couple months after starting this daily I've sneezed on average less then once a day and can't recall having a runny nose. I've had no problems with burning or bloody nose but you need to make sure you get it up into the sinuses or it can burn if sprayed too low in your nostrils.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 30

Quite effective for allergy relief, but the side effects are a major disincentive. Be prepared for a scratchy throat that always feels like it needs to be cleared and a rougher voice. In addition, it caused my voice to break far more than usual.

Comment from: SW Florida, Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 31

Works nearly instantly in nasal inflamation due to seasonal allergies for me! Try it!

Comment from: Sophie, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 21

Whilst this medication has proven to be the most effective for me, the side effects are terrible. Severe head pain and nauseousness had me thinking that I had some sort of brain tumor or something until I visited my doctor. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it.

Related Reading: tumor

Comment from: John Q., 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 24

I suffered with seasonal allergies for years, (March through April)I couldn't find anything that helped so I tried to stay inside for a month. My new doctor gave me a sample of Nasacort A Q Now I feel so much better and can go outside during allergy season and function almost normally I am so glad I've got this medication now.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 24

I have severe allergies and the doc put me on this spray. I have had headaches, scratchy throat, fatigue, and my nasal symptoms worsened. I found out it can cause candida of the nose and throat,mouth. I am severely allergic to mold and fungus. Now I will not use this again. If it causes candida then it wouldn't do me any good and would make it worse. I don't understand why a doctor would have a person with severe mold and fungus allergies even use this stuff. I wing as also suffering from excessive bleeding and lots of fatigue. I didn't know the side affects and that is my fault. I will carefully review any meds I am given from now on!! Oh and I am feeling much better already after 24 hours of not using this medication. Make sure you read the side affects of anything you take.

Related Reading: fatigue | mold

Comment from: jool, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

seems to work instantly for swollen nasal passages

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 12

The medication served its purpose to help clear my nasal passages but 10 mins after the dose my heart would start to race! and my ears would feel hot. I believe it causes panic attacks and anxiety, I would not take it again, I only took 3 doses!

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: Neet Neet, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 31

For the first time in years I have been able to breath freely while I sleep. I am getting a more restful sleep. I have been taking Nasacort AQ for only a short period of time but I have had no side effects. For many uears I have not been able to remember my dreams but after taking the mediatcation I can. My doctor suggested that I am now getting more oxygen to the brain because the nasal inflamation is reduced which contributes to the fact that I am able to now remember my dreams. So far this seems to be the relief that I have prayed for many years. I have taken other medications which has not worked as effectively.