Nasacort AQ User Reviews

Nasacort AQ - User Reviews

Nasacort AQ User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nasacort AQ sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mike, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 01

It took a month of use, but now my sinuses are entirely clear and I haven't had to use Nasalcort for 6 months now. I didn't have any side effects.

Comment from: none, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: November 24

I will never take this stuff again . It caused my blood pressure to spike.Also I have headaches and eye pain.I have been loosing a lot of sleep,because it wont allow me to get a good night's sleep.This stuff sucks!!!! J.T. Memphis Tennessee.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 02

This drug was used to treat an inflamed nose/sinus infection. Nasacort made my blood pressure rise significantly and caused continual headaches, Had to discontinue use after 10 doses.

Related Reading: sinus infection

Comment from: Female (Patient) Published: October 03

I have been taken Nasacort AQ in combination with Loratadine (generic Claritin) for severe hay fever that I've had all my life. For once I feel like I don't have allergies. Antihistamines have never fully relieved my symptoms until I added Nasacort. I've had no side effects and it did take a week of use before it really started working.

Related Reading: Claritin | hay fever

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 22

I was having exercise induced rhinitis with sneezing and congestion for 24-48 hours after a workout. Using Nasacort 15 min. before working out has taken care of the problem completely! I am not afraid to exercise anymore! Yay!