Nascobal User Reviews

Nascobal - User Reviews

Nascobal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nascobal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: imanikadijah, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 20

I'm six mos post op gastric bypass. My doc prescribed this med to prevent B-12 deficiency. I began 2 months treatment, figured it wasn't doing anything extraordinary for me, so I stopped taking it, but I continued to take my complete regiment of bariatric vits. Shortly, I believe as a result I was fatigued, had poor short term memory, confusion and anxiety. Don't run out, follow dosing instructions to the letter.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: Jerry, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 05

I was prescribed nascobal 500mcg spray 2.3 ml (8-week dose) for Pernicious anemia. I refilled the prescription but was given 1.3 ml (4-week dose) for the same price (after insurance). When I asked the pharmacist about it I was told that the manufacturer (strativa pharmaceuticals) had changed the amount sold from 2.3 to 1.3 and the insurance company (aetna) paid out the same no matter the amount. So the price has now doubled.

Related Reading: nascobal | Pernicious anemia

Weight Loss Wisdom

Get tips, recipes and inspiration.

From WebMD