Natazia User Reviews

Natazia - User Reviews

Natazia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Natazia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 02

I've been on this medication for a little over a month now and it has been fairly good. The only issue I have with it is that I have migraines more frequently. Other than that it has regulated my body from all the problems I had with my previous birth control. My acne has decreased I haven't gained any weight, my periods are lighter, and I don't have mood swings anymore.

Related Reading: birth control | acne

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 09

My personal experience with Natazia is amazing. Previously I used Nuvaring, which made me extremely moody and irrational, lowered sex-drive, and gave me leg pain, which made me feel like I was always on the verge of a blood clot. With Natazia I have had no symptoms, and I rarely get my period, even on the white pill days. At the most I get a little spotting and cramping on those days. After my experience with Nuvaring, I was very resistant to try anything else because of how deeply it effected my relationship with my boyfriend. But Natazia seems to be the right pill for me. My advice to everyone out there is to try everything until you find something that works for you. We all have different bodies, so something that works for me may not for you, and vice versa.

Related Reading: Natazia | Nuvaring

Comment from: Az, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 27

Have been on 3 other pills before Natazia (Microgynon 30, Marvelon, and Brevinor). Had many many symptoms with these pills including constant breakthrough bleeding, nausea, vomiting, headaches, increased appetite, bad moods. I thought I would be one of those women who couldn't go on the pill at all. Then I tried this pill (having heard its more "natural" and a four-phase pill) and I cannot believe that I haven't even had any symptoms at all. Nothing, AT ALL! I would seriously recommend this pill if you have had problems with other pills especially regarding breakthrough bleeding.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 20

I started taking this pill as a method of birth control, as well as persistent problems I've had with maintaing a regular period..Like I was told, I started the pack of pills on the first day of my period. I was unable to finish a week's worth dosage of this pill..the side effects were unliveable! I cried constantly for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and the smallest and most irrelevant comments made to me by anyone instantly ticked me off. My worst episode happened the day I decided to stop taking the pill..i am NOT a violent person whatsoever and never raise my voice to anyone. I had a major freakout that day, which led me to have a panic attack that lasted about an hour or so (which by the way, has never happened before...) After that, I did not take the pill that night. Within 2 days after stopping the pill, I feel like myself again! I am SO much happier and definitely notice a difference between my personality while on the pill and after. I know every person's body has different reactions to every type of pill, but with the experience I had, I do not recommend this pill to ANYONE (that's how bad of an experience I felt I had...)

Comment from: santa7, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 06

First BC pill in 20 years that has not caused me severe migraines.....Free from headaches.....no side effects, increased sex drive - incredible!

Comment from: dsgt, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

I started taking birth control in September of 2010. I was prescribed Septra by my doctor and had no problems with it until just last month (February 2011) I had breakthrough bleeding that lasted for 2 weeks straight and was WAY heavier than my period has ever been without birth control or even while I was on it. There was no reason for it and my doctor couldn't even figure out what the cause of it was. She suggested I use Natazia to regulate my bleeding. Within 12 hours of taking the FIRST pill, my breakthrough bleeding stopped completely and hasn't returned yet. I haven't really gained any weight or gotten any excessive acne. I've also had an increased sex drive. I have no cramps, no moodiness, nothing when it comes to that "time of the month". I STRONGLY reccommend this pill if you have problems with heavy bleeding or breakthrough bleeding.

Related Reading: Septra

Comment from: kalspenc1, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 06

I was previously on Yaz for 5 years and started having problems with constant bleeding, cramping, horrible mood swings. Contacted my docotor and they started me on Natazia 5 months ago. So far it's amazing, I've actually had a weight loss of about 20lbs, my random food cravings throughout the day have stopped. My period is about 2 days if that and very light, minimal cramping. No problems with acne breakouts or any sensitivity at all. The first two months I did have some mood swings, mainly just increased in being agitated. Now I'm not noticing any mood problems, increased energy. Overall now that my body seems to have adjusted I'm very happy and have recommended this to friends.

Related Reading: Yaz