Natazia User Reviews

Natazia - User Reviews

Natazia User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Natazia sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Mcd, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 16

This is the only b.c. I have ever used. It works, I'm not pregnant, and I have had no negative side effects. In fact, I have lost 20 lbs. since I started taking Natazia. Everyone's body reacts differently to meds, but I would recommend this birth control.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: August 17

I started this pill bc I was having very long, heavy periods. This stopped my period, which was a welcome change. However, after about 8 months I realized I was becoming very sluggish, emotional, depressed. Weight gain has also been an issue, although I run about 30 miles a week! My sex drive is non-existant. I am very dissatisfied and have changed pills. I would not recommend this pill to anyone.

Comment from: lizzzzzzb, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 19

I am on my third month of Natazia. I bleed very lightly for about a week and then have my regular 4 day period every month which is annoying. I've had a slight weight gain, light acne, high libido, fuller breasts, sensitive nipples, light headaches and slightly restless sleep. As far as hormones go I am usually a very even keeled person Natazia has caused me to have HORRIBLE mood swings right before my period and a little depression and crying fits after my period. The rise in libido is great and none of the side effects are too unbearable. It is very expensive even with insurance but you can go to the Bayer website or ask your obgyn for a discount card which will make it $25 a month instead of 80.