Navelbine User Reviews

Navelbine - User Reviews

Navelbine User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Navelbine sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: CNA, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: June 26

This has worked well for my mother during her breast/lung cancer. She is not nauseaous at all but her blood pressure can be very high to very low. She has lost hair and is very tired.

Related Reading: breast | lung cancer

Comment from: Deni, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 08

Since 2009 September I'm using once a week, for 3 weeks and resting two weeks. The oncologist told me the results are very good but I'm paying a high price: bad taste in my mouth, headache, prostration, loss of memory, intestine doesn't function, and most of all, I feel tired and sleepy all the time.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: debgreen, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 22

I use once a month with little or no side effects and I have been in remission since I started on it.

Comment from: Mylive, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 14

The treatment is working for me almost 4 years in I just hate the side affects but I rather live

Comment from: Momcat, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 22

Horrible headache, stomach pain, feeling of weakness (low blood pressure, maybe) confusion

Related Reading: low blood pressure

Comment from: pbetts, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 14

I have had no symptoms except the third day I'm very tired.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: April 15

Mom has been battling lung Ca for over 10 yrs with multiple treatments. We are now down to our last options & this drug has worked very well for her. She has tolerated it very well. Tired on day 2 but able to maintain excellent quality of life including shopping & exercise 2x wkly!

Comment from: nr, 55-64 (Patient) Published: January 17

develope after severe chest infection severe gastritis severe weakness severe metastases

Related Reading: gastritis

Comment from: Young Cancer Patient, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 14

This Drug was a lot harder to handle then my first Chemotherapy treatment. Major body aches all day that dont go away and get worse at night. Jaw/Tooth pain, Tired, Worn out, Muscle spasms.

Related Reading: Muscle spasms

Comment from: dAN, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 07

Liked to killed me till I QUIT IT

Comment from: Nina2, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 11

Breast Ca stage 4111c. Started on taxol and Gemsen for 6 months every fri and skip one fri a month. After Bilat simple Mastectomies had 38 sessions of Radiation to Right breast and Axillia. I has involved LNd in supraclavicular also. I was considered cancer free but within a month after all tx's done felt new lumps in surgical margin and chest wall. Recurrence in soft tissue. Triple neg markers but docs were surprised anyway. Taxol for three months and resection of surgical margin. Went on Xelodal for six months and found more lumps on groin and opposite axillay ln. Navablin started in Aug 2012 lumps in both areas went down almost immediatley. Tremendous constipation since any chemo was instituted but Navabline makes me feel full and hungray at the same time then 2to 3 days of uncomfortable gastric symp : reflux,chest wall pain , muscle spasms on this also are hard to bear, I only take over counter acetemiophen arthritis stenght for pain. it does not go away but it gets the edge off so i can work and drive. Navabline seems to be working well and if i stay on top of the coexisting issues e.g. gastric, i'm ok, i'm tired too but that is not an issue for me. i'm 54 and i've been on chemo drugs almost constantly for 2 years. Lost hair weight , but got them back. people who meet me are shocked that i look well and can keep a fulltime job and go the chemo tx.

Related Reading: taxol | cancer | constipation