Neupro User Reviews

Neupro - User Reviews

Neupro User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Neupro sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Jim, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 21

I sleep better, have less muscle soreness/stiffnes and RLS is gone

Comment from: Spike, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 16

Using the patch is great because it has eliminated having to take so many pills. The effectiveness of the patch appears to weaken at times. Sometimes I have to assist it during those times with additional meds. I am a regular exerciser and have found that sweat is definitely a problem. Need to design a more effective releasing substance and adhesive combo. Overall, I like it.

Comment from: ziggy, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 30

I have experience more muscle pains and stiffness. I have more freezing and sleepness. It is not working for me.

Comment from: mwilmesmer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 22

Mobilty and stiffness is much better. Tremors are a little worse. I am having a lot of difficulty sleeping at night. Overall the treatment is better than adverse reactions.

Related Reading: Tremors

Comment from: jon447, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 06

I found that being a hairy guy is the pits. I look like a crazy Quilt. The higer dosages put me to sleep a weird times. I was told to use a lower dosage . Works just fine. Fell better than I have in a long time. PS WE Must Have Stem cell Research, we need a cure not a patch. ivwasctold

Comment from: willie_walsworth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 23

Was using REQUIP prescribed for RLS. At first , it was the miracle drug! But the if you missed ONE dose Conditions grew WORSE! To the point of uncontroled body spasims. Legs, Arms, Torso, Was referred to a neuroligst. The previous doctor was treating the symptons. The neuroligst found the cause. LOW IRON He also said of REQUIP....It's POISON! NOw I am on these patches and something for sleep at night. In just 2 days I can feel a difference. They are weaning me from requip with the Neupro patches; and say it could take 6 months. Meanwhile, I am to take an iron pill daily. NEW DRUGS PEOPLE BEWARE

Related Reading: REQUIP | Neupro

Comment from: maryl, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 07

Just started so on lowest dose for RLS. Patch kept falling off. After about 12 hours on legs were restless again. But biggest problem was a reaction. I developed a bad case of hives. Not a good choice for me.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 16

husband developed a VERY BAD rash from the patch. Had to take him off the medicine and then we received notification that patch has beepulled off the market. What happens to the HUGE amount of money we paid as our co-pay for part D coverage for 90 patches?? We paid out of pocket $264.25 and Part D plan paid for us $429.75 and this put husband into the dough hole so that now we are into the part of paying 100% for medicines. We need assistance to return these patches we have and reimbursement so that on fixed income we have a little to use for more medicines which are very expensive and hard to pay for on very, very fixed income.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: triad, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 02

I have acute restless leg syndrome. Since I have had Gastric Bypass most meds don"t disolve properly in my stomach. This patch has been wonderful. After a year of suffering I am now feeling normal.

Related Reading: restless leg syndrome

Comment from: you, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 14

why recall on neupro.

Comment from: shakyone, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 03

it itches a little bit no mater on the lower half of me but it fine on the upper parts of me

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.