Neurontin User Reviews

Neurontin - User Reviews

Neurontin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Neurontin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: haydee, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 11

This medication is fantastic pain has almost disappeared and it also helps with sleep problems. The only thing I have noticed is weight gain, has anyone experienced this?

Comment from: trizz1, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 12

The healing benefits of Neurotin were apparent from the first day of taking the medication. The numbness and pain in my hands and forearms disappeared first and my toes followed. The severe hyper sensitivity of my legs took just a few days to calm down. It was nothing short of a miracle. I was able to sleep through the night for the first time in 3 weeks. Neurontin is truly a wonder drug for me with no apparent side effects as yet. The 300mg dose 3 times a day is optimal for me. I was truly fortunate to find a fantastic neorologist who diagnosed my condition and prescribed the medication.

Related Reading: Neurontin

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 21

Neurontin has helped a great deal with the pain. I do feel however that it has made me scatter brained... and I no longer feel that it is safe for me to drive a vehicle.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 27

I take 300mgs 3 times a day I feel so much better I can walk with very little pain and I feel better about myself

Comment from: F8T11, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 07

I've been on Neurontin for 10 years for FMS and other painful conditions; neuropathic pain. I haven't experienced unpleasant side effects as well. Couldn't live without it.

Related Reading: neuropathic pain

Comment from: tensharp, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 23

My mother wanted me to post this. She takes neurontin and is able to walk and open her hands again. To all of you who post "WARNING" or "Call the FDA", just because you had side effects doesn't mean it should be banned.People do that all the time. Soon, a legal and non-addicting drug wil be taken off the market. The company will be sued and people like my mother will, once again, be without relief. I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I'm sorry about the side effects you experienced. But please. You have no right to condemn my mother to a life of pain. Everything on the market has side effects for some people.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 19

I would not be able to move if it wasn't for this drug.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 17

i have used this medication for about 4 years. I have fibromyalgia and it has been quite the life saver. I am able to move around in ways i have never been able to before. It was hard to get used to. I could not stay awake at first and was very very groggy. this passed in about 1 week to 1.5 week. It was well worth the time. I now have such diminished pain that i can exercise and all. i would recommend to all. trust me, i've tried the others. lyrica and relafen blah blah blah. this works for me. i hope you all find the peace i have. blessings.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | lyrica | relafen

Comment from: laverne69, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 22

I have taken Neurontin for years. I take the generic now. It helps with my bipolar illness, sleep, and menopause. It helps with fibromyalgia. It continues to work for me, with no lessening of effectiveness. I have been on it about six years.

Related Reading: menopause

Comment from: liz, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 23

great after many side effects with estrogens. Having surgical menopause and severe hot flashes and night sweats and no sleep this has been very effective for me and no more nasty estrogens to take!!!

Related Reading: hot flashes | night sweats

Epilepsy

Find tips and treatments to control seizures.