Neurontin User Reviews

Neurontin - User Reviews

Neurontin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Neurontin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Lisa48, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 16

I have taken Neurontin for appx 1-1/2 years. It definately helped with the pain, but as my dose increased, my side effects did too. I was up to 2700 mg a day. I couldnt concentrate, remember, my eyes we always blurry, and suffering from depression already, this medication made my depression much worse. Thoughts of suiside were with me a lot. After finally dicontinuning this med my depression has greatly improved. The side effects have all disappeared. This is a very powerful drug and if you have to take it, make sure you have a doctor that will monitor you very closely, especially if you already have depression.

Related Reading: depression

Epilepsy

Find tips and treatments to control seizures.