Nevanac User Reviews

Nevanac - User Reviews

Nevanac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nevanac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: papasam, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 10

I had cataract surgery on both eyes and have been using Nevanac without any problems.

Comment from: imanikadijah, 55-64 (Patient) Published: July 15

After partial transplant,cataract surgery & IOL, this med which I realized later was an NSAID, caused severe stomach upset. By the time I discovered this med to be the culprit, I was practically bedridden! It is extremely expensive!!

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Comment from: rweckher, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 10

Used this medication for cataract surgery on both eyes (5 weeks apart). Used it for 4 days prior to continued use for approx 8 weeks after. Had no adverse effects. Was used in conjunction with prednisolone and vigamox.

Related Reading: prednisolone

Comment from: rkp50, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 11

Upon taking this drug, 2 days prior to cataract surgery, I started to have a "tickle" in my throat. After surgery, I have developed laryngitis. I am not sick in any way and the surgery went fine.

Related Reading: laryngitis

Comment from: dragonfly325, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 11

these eye drops have helped so much after my surgery.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 14

I took this pre and post operative and I experienced no pain.

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: December 24

My doctor just put me on this medication after a six month trial of Restasis left my eyes burning and stinging. I'm concerned about how long I can use Nevanac without having side effects.

Related Reading: Restasis

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.