Nexavar User Reviews

Nexavar - User Reviews

Nexavar User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nexavar sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jprundle, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 19

I HAVE 7 METAS. RC TUMORS. I HAVE BEEN USINGS NEXAVAR FOR 4 YRS. IT HAS HALTED THE GROWTH OF ALL THE TUMORS AND NEEDLESS TO SAY BUT IT HAS SAVED OR PROLONGED MY LIFE. THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE STRONG BUT YOU CAN LEARN TO LIVE WITH THEM. IN TIME SOME OF THE EFFECTS CALM DOWN. jprundle@verizon.net

Related Reading: NEXAVAR

Comment from: CAL, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 27

Right kidney removed 4-21-06. CT 4-11-07 showed multiple tumors in both lungs. After approval from ins. co. started Nexavar on 5-15-2007. Had hand foot syndrome, sore mouth, constipation but tumors shrank in 3 mo and were gone in 6 mo.I was off work for 5 mo then went back to work as side effects backed off. It is 7-27-08 and tumors are still gone. I know nexavar works. It may not be for everyone but I was in good health until tumor was found in right kidney. My diagnosis is advanced renal carcinoma (Clear cell type).

Related Reading: constipation | tumor

Comment from: doc1590, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 08

Had metastatic Kidney Cancer three years ago and had the left Kidney removed. Clean for two years until a brain CT revealed 12 small mets. Did three weeks of Radiation and put on Nexavar. Now a year later and still clean. Side effects passed after a time. Lost 65lbs, from 268lbs. to 203lbs. Very weak and tire quickly. It's getting better, however. I think it's working!. davemiller1590@yahoo.com

Related Reading: Kidney Cancer

Comment from: wine410, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 18

I have cancer liver cancer and been on nexaver for 3yrs. I am more than satisfied with this drug.I fell this drug is keeping me alive.

Related Reading: cancer | liver cancer

Comment from: showbet, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 02

RCC tumors have remained stable for over 2 years. Side effects are sore mouth, fatique, loss of appetite, and chickenpox type sores on legs, arms and upper torso. Squamous skin cancer also related to drug side effect. No growth in tumor size in over 2 years.

Related Reading: chickenpox | skin cancer

Comment from: CAL, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 03

It is 12-03-09, I put a review in on 7-27-08. I am still on nexavar for advanced renal cell carcinoma and tumors are still gone. I still have problems with hand and foot syndrome. I forgot to add in my first review that my teeth became loose and my gums hurt and began to bleed. I had top and bottom partials so I had my teeth pulled and that took care of that problem. Also my hair started to fall out but it stopped and went into tight curls-has remained that way for 1 1/2 years. I am still a believer in the power of nexavar. It may not be for everybody but it is working for me.

Comment from: mamma6, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 08

i have the pain,swelling,blisters on feet and hands and cannot walk well the rash on back,frontand legs could not take the pain in feet any more had to stop using.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: Kevin115, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 23

This drug was used to treat metastatic liver cancer. The major side affects were blisters on the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hands. It also caused sores and tenderness on the inside of my mouth and tongue.It also caused diarrhea. I had to stop taking the drug because of the side affects.

Related Reading: diarrhea