Nimotop User Reviews

Nimotop - User Reviews

Nimotop User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nimotop sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: maneaterou22@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 09

Ive been on the drug since 1979 for sah and its a miracle drug, also works for memory! Bayer comp is the brand name manufacture, but only can be gotten through a canadian pharmacy. I fight with insurance comp because of the cost, many wont cover it, when they do, I cant get good drs with it! Sad because it saved my life and sad that Drs dont take or believe in the meaning of the hypocratic oath!

Comment from: big5150, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 17

I had great results with this medicine.It was taken with Keppra.I too,had a subarachnoid bleed,but it never caused me nausea.Only bad thing is the manufactures have quit making it.Another sad thing about it is cost. A 30 day supply was going to be 1,500 dollars.FOR GENERIC!! Name brand was 3,000.BUt i thought it was a great med.Helped save my life

Related Reading: Keppra

Comment from: fishe98jp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 02

I was in ICU after suffering a subarachnoid hemorrhage. They gave me Nimotop oral. 15 mins after ingesting it I would get severe nausea. The neurologist dismissed the medicine as a cause. After a few days of this I became dehydrated. So bad that they gave me saline through the IV. The saline led to a lowering of my sodium. That lead to more problems. I refused the medicine and the nausea stopped.

Related Reading: Nimotop