Niravam User Reviews

Niravam - User Reviews

Niravam User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Niravam sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 25

I HAVE HAD A VERY GOOD EXPEIRIENC TAKING THIS MEDICATION. I DON'T TAKE IT ON A REGULAR BASIS, JUST AS NEEDED. SOMETIMES I TAKE IT 2 TIMES A DAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN I FIND I FEEL BETTER AND QUIT.

Comment from: andyman847, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 11

If taken at the first signs of a panic episode it works well in calming me down if i am able to relax. if taken durring a panic episode it dosnt work as well and i only feel drowsy.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 11

I have PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and experience panic attacks as well as anxiety. This medication has been a life saver for me, and I would highly recommend this to anyone with this disorder.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 28

That this med works fast in and helps relieve the attacks quickly.But can be a drug that is addictive.

Comment from: Yael, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 17

This medicartion was offered by my neorolofist. I t work wonders for my sleep and panic disorder. I use to only take 2mg now 6 mg aren't working. I want to take less of something stronger so eventually i can tap[er off. It is very frustrating when the medicine isn't working/active. I have wondered if my pharmacy is using old medications to sell me. What should I do?

Comment from: teriod, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 23

even tho i take antidepressants i sometime have panic attacks or a full blown episode of depression for a day or so. The niravam works quickly & helps me feel "normal" again. it has helped me clear my head & resume a normal life. as one person said, her boss made her feel worse & I would caution telling any boss about this condition because there is still such a stigma (esp with males) that depression & anxiety are only excuses that can be cures by "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps" I think a lot of anxiety is cause by bosses who make themselves feel better by putting down others - they should probably be on medication themselves.

Related Reading: antidepressants

Comment from: Misty, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 10

Two years ago I was abruptly let go from my job with no warning. I was unable to sleep; thoughts kept going round and round in my head. My psychiatrist prescribed Niravam and I had instant relief at night. During the week I take 1/2 a pill and on weekends I take a whole pill. I haven't taken Niravam during the day, so I don't know how it would work in stressful situations, but may try it soon as my current job is extremely stressful.

Comment from: Jack, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 21

Just began treatment. Taken at work...much betterrrr nowwwww

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 13

calms me down right away!

Comment from: YPerez, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 12

I had tried many types of Anxiety medications and this was the only on e that worked fast and help solve my symptoms.

Comment from: maydel, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 08

it was the most restfull nite i have had in a long time

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 25

I have tryed many other sleeping aids and nothing worked like this, doctors do not like to give out but it works great.

Comment from: RT Taylor, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 19

It usually relieves and prevents panic attacks brought on by TSS and Anxiety.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 05

in the morning before work seems to be the best time to take.