Nitrostat User Reviews

Nitrostat - User Reviews

Nitrostat User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nitrostat sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: motech45, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 09

The drug was prescribed when beleived I had a heart condition. In fact I had a very ulcerated Esophagus. The pain was due to the Esophagus spasm that had the same symtoms as a heart attack. The drug helped control the attacks until I could get the proper medication to control the Esophagus damage.

Related Reading: heart attack

Comment from: junkman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 16

I was on nitroquick and they ceases production. This pill dissolves much quicker than the nitrostat and gave much quicker relief. I really wish I had my nitroquick back as my anxiety raises considerably while waiting for this drug to take effect, and lord hope you do not have a dry mouth as nitrostat would take forever to dissolve.

Related Reading: nitrostat | anxiety | dry mouth

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 29

I have had a heart attack and I have angina. At the young age of 48!! I also have Crohns disease and esophagus problems. The sub lingual works much better than the nitro patches!

Related Reading: angina

Comment from: ZERO, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 20

CHEST PAIN GOES AWAY,SOME HEADACHE SYMPTOMS,WILL HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE TO KEEP TAKING IT AFTER MY STENT HEALS.

Related Reading: CHEST PAIN | HEADACHE

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 15

It helps the pain go away during an attack. I had a CABG in 2009 which was supposed to relieve the angina. Didn't work. I was 29. I guess I will have to have nitrostat and isosorbide dinitrate forever.

Comment from: Niitrostat, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 15

Pain in chest and trouble breathing

Heart Health