Nizoral User Reviews

Nizoral - User Reviews

Nizoral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Nizoral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: wary woman, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 18

My skin erupted in severe hives and blotches, and I needed to be treated at an emergency center. Apparently my physician( DR.KOLB) failed to properly evaluate my suitability to this medicine. BE CAREFUL this reaction has caused me 4 days of excruciating pain and discomfort.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 23

Took one tablet daily (at the same time) for 90 days. Had bad nail fungus for years. Cleared up completely in 90 day period. Gave blood to check if there was any negative effect on liver every 30 days. This medication worked marvelously. 100% effective results.

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: katrina, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 14

This medicine tends to make me dizzy or lightheaded w/ slight headache.Using for skin spots on back.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: rjs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 16

I developed abdominal pain, called my doctor who told me to continue medicine. Pain got so bad that I went to the emergency room where I was admitted for pancreatitis. Stayed in the hospital for 24 days.

Related Reading: abdominal pain | pancreatitis

Comment from: andy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 22

i have had both oral and shampoo and neither has relieved the intense stinging.the tablets even but me in hospital for 9 days with severe adominal pain

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 12

I was only able to take this medication for six weeks due to severe itching all over my body and scalp by the sixth week. In addition to the itching, I experienced one of the rare side effects of depression. The medication did help with treating the fungal infection on my toenail, but I had to switch to another medication due to the side effects.

Related Reading: itching | depression

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 28

Prescribed for nail fungus. It made me extremely dizzy & nauseous. Had to stop after 3 days. Going to try a topical.

Comment from: vbPIRATEGRL, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 28

USE FOR FUNGUS ON BOTTOM OF MY FEET. i ALREADY HAVE REFLUX AND CAN NOT TAKE REFLUX MEDICINE WHILE TAKING THIS. aLSO GAVE ME SEVERE HEARTBURN VERGE OF NEEDING MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR HEARTBURN FROM THIS DRUG.3RD DAY ON MED.

Related Reading: HEARTBURN | HEARTBURN

Comment from: jaqjaqattack, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 05

I was prescribed this medication for Tinea Versicolor, a pigment discoloration I get periodically. It worked like nothing I've ever tried before, including topical treatments, and it worked very quickly. Was only given 7 days and my symptoms were gone it 6.

Related Reading: Tinea Versicolor

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 03

I have a yeast infection on my face that causes tiny bumps that I used to consider effects of acne. My doctor explained that it is actually a fungal infection and can be treated my oral antifungal medication. Although this medication worked extremely well in treating my skin condition, it caused headaches, anxiety, and a general unsettled feeling.

Related Reading: yeast infection | acne | anxiety