Norco 5/325 User Reviews

Norco 5/325 - User Reviews

Norco 5/325 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Norco 5/325 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: anonymous, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 27

i started on this over 2 yrs ago. for torn achilles both sides works great too great now i take 300 per month and am terribly addicted scared to be taken off please be careful.

Comment from: TEDELONG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 22

HI, I HAVE CHRONIC PAIN IN MY UPPER EXTREMITIES (HANDS, ELBOWS AND SHOULDER) DUE TO NUMEROUS SURGERIES. I'VE ALSO BEEN A DIABETIC SINCE THE AGE OF 10. I HAVE TAKEN LORTAB(ALL SIZES) FOR THE PAST 3 TO 3-1/2 YRS. IN ADDITION TO OXYCONTIN 30MG 2x A DAY I NOW TAKE 4-6 NORCO 10/325 A-DAY AND HAVE FAR LESS SIDE EFFECTS DUE TO THE LESS TYLENOL. FOR THOSE THAT DONT GET THE SAME RESULTS AS A PRIOR DOSAGE, JUST TAKE OTC TYLENOL IN ADDITION TO THE NORCO. SO, THUS FAR IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING TO PERFECTION.BUT....."I AM NERVOUS AS HELL" ABOUT QUITING WHEN OR IF THE TIME COMES.

Related Reading: CHRONIC PAIN

Comment from: pissed off, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 05

I was badly injured in a car accident 2 years ago. No one had insurance, I was on a bicycle, now I have nerve damage to my left shoulder, and my knee. Norco was helping me greatly. But the the DEA took care of that, I could only go to Drs that would bill me everyday its an effort just to get out of bed, and these crooks ruined it for myself and the only pain medication that helped me. Before they start labeling people, you think thay'd use there heads and find out why someone is taking this pain medication. But no they just ruin you and the ones that use this medication for Fun, they keep having fun, and people like myself live in the most horrible pain ever, I cannot afford insurance so I could stay with one Dr. so thank you DEA for making whatever time I have here on earth for screwing me, and god knows how many other people in severe pain with your little red flags. But I bet you boys can get what ever you want.

Comment from: Bobbi_HK, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

Pain was so severe that on a scale of 1-10 I gave the pain a 10-20. After 4 days of using this pain medication and on a skedual whether I needed it or not, the pain becqame undercontrol and my life became more normal and was more easy to fight condition causing the pain. Thanx to my Doctor!!! She believed me, new I needed pain med and gave it. The doctor before her did nothing. She let me suffer and cry and crawl in pain till I fired her and got this new one! Thank God there are still doctors that know Pain pills are not the enemy, it's the users. Now I take one pain pill in morning and usually need no more. Soon it will be none I hope, but with Shingles and rheumatoid arthritis, one never knows.

Related Reading: Shingles | rheumatoid arthritis

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 24

I would also like to chime in on the differences between brands. I have had 2 back surgeries and still have pain.I had been using Watson's 10-325 and had relief for the last 2 yrs. Now my pharmacy changed brands to Qualitest and I had to take more for the same relief also now suffering stomach upset.

Comment from: JGriff, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 08

Over a year ago diagnosed with mild arthritis in back and 3 bad disc. If it weren't for noco 10 wouldn't be able to function. I hear people talk about you don't need it or it is addicting. What else is one to do, be disfunctional? like the saying goes "don't judge until you have walked a mile in my shoes."

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: Meganbuggs1977, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 24

I have been taking Norco 10/325 for cronic kidney stone pain over the past couple of years off and on. I used to take Vicodin before, but had to take 2 pills. Now I only have to take 1 and there is a lot less tylenol in it, which reduces the risk of liver damage. I hate taking pills, and Norco is pretty small in size compared to the Vicodin. So it's easier to swollow and much more effective. I see all of these other reviews from people who have gotten addicted to it. As long as you take the medication as directed and don't abuse it you'll be fine. If it becomes less effective over time.... talk to your doctor about switching meds or changing the dose. Don't start taking more and more of it, because thats how you get addicted. I have never abused the drug and only take the medication when needed. As long as you follow the dosing directions and don't abuse it, this is an overall great pain reliever. Also I have absolutely no side effects. This medication doesn't even make me drowsy.

Chronic Pain/Back Pain