Norgesic User Reviews

Norgesic - User Reviews

Norgesic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Norgesic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: SOtto, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 31

I have been taking Norgesic for several years because I have Fibromylgia and the pain from that can be debilitating. The only thing is I have developed an ulcer. The doctor has increased my Nexium and also I need to remember to eat something when taking the medication

Related Reading: Norgesic | Nexium

Comment from: mom_harris, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 15

Had severe back & leg pain, diagnosed with sciatica by internal med doc. When symptoms were not completely relieved after full course of oral steroids & anti-inflammatories, I went to orthopedist. On MRI, they found bulging lumbar disc. Norgesic enabled me to bend enough for physical therapy to be effective, also relieved the increasing tightness in lower back on walking. Wonder-drug! Am so thankful for it!

Related Reading: sciatica

Comment from: none6bkwkj6, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: July 11

zero side effects that I can relate to this drug. best use has been as a sleeping aid as it will make you drowsy in 20 minutes and give you a good nights sleep. In use for about 5 years sporadically as needed for muscle pulls and mostly for sleeping.

Comment from: Susan, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 12

Fell and broke my upper arm at the shoulder socket. OUCH!!! I Asked specifically for this drug. (Doctor never heard of it before.) We preferred it as it is more effective (muscle relaxers and mood elevator) than narcotics and because the aspirin increases the healing time of broken bones. (I take the pills with buttermilk or SmartWater) I have used it all my life since the first Army Doctor prescription was written for me at Valley Forge Army Hospital during the VietNam War after a bike accident when i was a kid. This is also very effective for all aches and pains and bad backs. As i understand it, its legend is that it was created by the Army during the Korean War to get soldiers back to duty as fast as possible since it is not narcotic and is not addictive.

Related Reading: aspirin