Noritate User Reviews

Noritate - User Reviews

Noritate User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Noritate sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: femailhandler, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 01

I am 56 and began having signs of acne which I never had as a teen. I was diagnosed with roseacea and given Noritate cream....it took about a month but my face began clearing up and now the red is gone and the pimples disappeared.

Related Reading: acne | Noritate

Comment from: turk22601, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 20

I have very sensitive skin and had a reaction to everything else the doctor tried. This is very effective on controlling both the redness and the breakouts, but you have to give it some time to work.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 07

I have extremely sensitive skin so I was happy to find that this medication is helping me because I had tried many others before that just irritated my skin. I've been using the Noritate for about 6 months and I have noticed a difference in the redness of my skin, so I'll continue using for better results.

Comment from: jojo, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 21

I have been using for about 2 years and it completely cleared up my skin. I started using twice a day as recommended but this made my skin very dry and slightly irratated as I have very sensitive skin. My doctor suggested using just once a day and this has worked great.

Comment from: bjoy, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 16

worked great for me my rosecea is mild but it completely cleared up just after about week of using noritate cream. The redness and rashyness stayed away without use for a long time too, approx. 2-3 months! Sadly it has returned, nothing an Rx for noritate won't fix though;)

Comment from: lamclean, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 17

I have adult acne. I am 56 years old and my dermatologist had samples of Noritate cream and had other samples and I tried the samples and Noritate worked the best of the samples. It stopped the soreness of acne and healed the acne lesions by putting it on twice a day.