Noroxin User Reviews

Noroxin - User Reviews

Noroxin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Noroxin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: ten, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 03

I had a complicated u t i for over two months, no other usual antibiotics worked. This in conjunction with an antiflamitory(voltarin rapid) worked for me, so far.

Comment from: ginas, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 21

This drug works great for me. I have been on it before when I had a reaction to sulfa drug. Don't like the after taste though and hard to time it between meals.

Comment from: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 09

it worked really fast, after taking the first dosage i felt brand new!

Comment from: Fey, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 04

I've had to chosoe 1 star, but if I could choose MINUS 5, I would. I took this poison for six days for a SUSPECTED (non-existent) UTI. My tendons and joints are disintegrating, I can hardly walk or even move, have lost previously good eyesight and now need strong glasses, have lost a lot of hearing, am always out of breath even if I don't do anything, am vague and confused as though I had Alzheimer's, my previously invisibnle veins are huge, have lost most of my hair, my muscles have "melted" and skin looks as though I'm 120 years old, hanging in flods. I have vertigo, tremor, twitching, nightmares, terrible neuropathic pain and burning and tingling... Really, there's nothing that isn't wrecked. And I didn't even have an infection! Quinolones and fluoroquinolones should be banned - I'd rather have died than this, but i wouldn't have died, as I had no infection! I've chosen UTI, but it was only SUSPECTED.

Related Reading: vertigo | nightmares | neuropathic pain

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 21

worked well as supressant

Comment from: Seattlegrl, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 13

This always works whe nothing else does. Wonderful med!!

Comment from: Sporty99, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 06

The side effects of this drug is worse than the bloated stomach. The tendons in the back of my legs feel like they are shrinking, I have severe arthritis, made my joint pain worse. I felt depressed, slept ten hours a day and the left side of my face swelled severely. I stopped taking the drug and feel 100% better

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: young man, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 15

took this drug over 7 years ago---terrible chronic tendon/joint pain in knees, hips, legs, Achilles, shoulders lasting over 7 years; former healthy runner in chronic disabling pain---trouble standing and walking for long periods; also caused peripheral neuropathy in lower legs that is irreverible after over 7 years; also double vision, floaters in left eye, blurring vision in/out lasting over 7 years; this drug destroyed my life and left me disabled and needing home care. a big price to pay for a suspected infection; i would give anything to get my life back. i am only 37