Norpramin User Reviews

Norpramin - User Reviews

Norpramin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Norpramin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lori, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 25

Iv'e been on this med.for 10yrs.for stomach spas.Later lost all use of colon,Dr. states that this med.could paralize colon after long period of use,haven't regained use of colon after going off of med.(yet)only been off med.for 2wks.If anyone has went off this med.please let me know when side effects ezeup,having hard time.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 24

I wanted to comment because I've used Desipramine, the generic for the last two years for the treatment of severe IBS. I've suffered for years and this treatment has changed my life. I highly recommend as a treatment for IBS.

Comment from: Martini, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 02

I have taken this prescription for three months it really helps with my GERD. The only downfall are the dreams I get n it and the random tingling I get in my leg, but its the only thing that helps.

Comment from: nopeter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 29

dick doesnt get hard

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 09

Have taken for 20+ years. Started taking after dignosed with Epstein Barr and depression. Works well. About twice a year for some reason I go through a week to ten days of mild depression, but over all it works for me. Tried the generic to save money, not as effective. Tried a newer drug some years back on new doctor's recommendation with bad experience, went back to norpramin. Old rule, "If it works, stay with it."

Comment from: none, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 13

I had burning in my legs for five years before a neurologist put me on norpramin. The pain was gone in a week, after 6 months I stopped taking it, and the burning never came back. Did affect ejaculation

Comment from: Azelya, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 09

I was put on this for headaches. It was the first pill of five that has done any good, but only at the max dosage. So far I love it, if I don't miss any dosages. :) I seem to get sunburns easily, I'm glad someone else mentioned constipation. I do seem to have that problem for sometime, it now makes sense. I've had problems sleeping as well, which is weird since I sleep like the dead. When i first started, or went on a higher dosage, I was tired practically all day for a week or two. Can't say I'm a depressed person, but my husband has mentioned that I seem happier lately. But I've also had a long break from working too. Anyways, my point, I've had several side effects, but I think it's well worth it.

Comment from: jojoba, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 13

i do get some relief from the pain but not enough when it comes