Novantrone User Reviews

Novantrone - User Reviews

Novantrone User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Novantrone sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 27

This observation may be totally unrelated to the treatment. Since my wife, an MS patient, has started treatments we have noticed a blue/green discoloration, of all things, on the toilet seat. We have two toilets and the "coloring" is in the same spot. The stain appears to be 'permanent' since nothing I have tried seems to remove it. It is as if some sort of 'dye' has seeped through her skin. Medical staff unaware of similar experience. Any thoughts? Thanks

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 28

Died

Comment from: nonajudy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 17

I took 3 doses was doing fine, when I opened a can of cat food & the smell hit me,i never made the bathroom. I( or I should say) my husband called my neuro & told him, he never heard of that reaction & called the company & told them my story.

Comment from: Jayekimberly, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: October 13

My sister has a rare case of MS. Marburg disease. Thgey have given her this drug and it has seemed to help in the past but the last three treatments havent been working like we have hoped. Has anyone ever had this disease and been treated with this drug?

Multiple Sclerosis