NovoLog User Reviews

NovoLog - User Reviews

NovoLog User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication NovoLog sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: sandit42, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 05

makes me feel nausea and no energy

Comment from: annie, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 05

I have used novolog now for overa year. It does take care of ur highs but only for a while as they state a quick insulin. Overall it a constant checking of glucose throughout the day. The worst is the weight gain.

Related Reading: novolog

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 05

Easy to use with a sliding scale. Conveniant pen that I can keep in my shirt pocket and looks like an ordinary pen. Loud clicking while setting the dose and injecting does make it difficult to be discreet though good for the visually impaired.

Comment from: Bennynoonan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 04

Combined with an insulin pump was able to get A1C below 7.0 for the first time in years.

Comment from: freddie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 27

it work good and i am very satisfied with it

Comment from: latonia, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 16

very good results

Comment from: Deb, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 29

On Insulin Pump for about 1 year and very happy. So much easy to have my diabetes under control. DM type 1 is very tricky, discipline is the key for the success.

Related Reading: diabetes

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 16

been using on a sliding scale and is working well. I am happy with it and will comtinue to use it.

Comment from: musicstand, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 06

I take 10units before supper, and whatever I eat sugare readings are very high

Comment from: biggun, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 10

i have been using this product with the pump for 5yrs. plus and have been really satisfied. i have to change the infusion site every three days or less. i by that time need to refill the cartridge with insulin anyway. the pump is all i have used with this insulin. never have i had to inject it with a syringe. the pump is set to give me my needed dosage 24/7 and then i adjust for meals.

Comment from: softball, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 29

I have been using it for a long time through injections and infusion pumpbut now i have beengetting high blood sugars readings. i have and infection so i don't know if it's the antrobitic i am on or it is the infection.

Comment from: charbey, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 08

I find using this medication works sometime immediately and other times it not as fast acting as they say. I do get the jitters and sometime a rush. Somewhat pleased with it.

Comment from: woozle4296, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 24

The only problem with this product is that I cannot afford this medication. I am on Social Security, and though I have insurance, the deductible is $135.00 every 28 days, and I cannot afford this medication.

Comment from: JoeSmith, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 20

OK I have been using this medication over 2 years It works perfectly! Ya I have had a couple lows.. Thats my fault for over medicating myself! People you need to learn how much Novolog you need measured in Units!!! I started with 2 units at meal times for type 2 diabetes. Now I take up to 15 units at meal times. Like for breakfast and dinner. Im on the sliding scale which is something everyone should learn about! If you use this medication correctly You wont have any problems with it. Most people never learn how to use the medication correctly. or they complain about weight gain... If you start gaining weight GO EXERCISE! I work out 3 to 4 times a week. Even if you cant go to a gym go for a walk or something. Look up Home Exercises on google if you have to. People need to stop complaining about this medication and saying it doesn't work. Stop being lazy!

Diabetes